Non LT related but not asking housemates! So what do I do?!

She obviously likes you to text you. So pleased for you! Have fun in Plymouth (the South West is great and I love Plymouth). You must feel so chuffed with it all.

Aww! I feel really nosey reading these things, but hey I guess thats why you put them here!! I say you go with the flow and go and have fun at hers! I was in a long distance relationship for just over 3 years and it can be hard, but also good because you apreciate them more when you see them!

Hope everything works out for you :) x

yea thats what I put it here for,,, get some advice for the ladies that know!! I guess we'll go with the flow at the mo and get to know her..

Whoooooooooooooo mighty mighty plymouth!!!!!!!!!! my home land! aahaha!! :)

(havn't read all the posts so sorry if i am repeating things!)

I think though you should just go with the flow - if you both like each other it will find someway of working :) long distance relationships arnt a bad thing :D:D

heya, thanks, yep Im gonna get to know her first and see from there,,, I dont want to go down while on this diet.. she doesnt know about it..

oh dear you could pop by for some peppermint tea with me and summergirl if you like lol. Well done laddy ..keep up this good work who knows "love is in the air..duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh love is in the airrrrrr.."( you know how it goes..i sing beautifully by the way like a cat in the rain:) ) Im so pleased for you - you deserve it partner!! xxxxx

hahaha, can I please please please!! Im sure u sing amazing hun, ill have earmuffs just in case!! thanks darling xx

She obviously likes you to text you. So pleased for you! Have fun in Plymouth (the South West is great and I love Plymouth). You must feel so chuffed with it all.

she must like me for some reason!! hehe, I hope its nice.. dont know when ill go tho! we'll see!

Back