Non scale victories

shrinki

Gold Member
Morning!
Just tried on a pair of size 16 skinny trousers and the fit perfectly now with no muffin top! So happy :)

Awesome! Go you ... xxx

I love a NSV! ;) well done you

Great NSV:D

Thanks guys. Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it?! Not that I am finding being on Atkins a chore at all! I haven't even had any cravings.

Mine was last night...... Told by spin instructor I have come on leaps and bounds and that he's well impressed with my strength now! :D

slaj said:
Only 0.5lb off but size 14 trousers swinging on me now! Yippee!

Yay!! I dream of size 14s swinging off me! In fact, I would be happy to be a size 12-14 at goal. X

Well done on those NSV's, folks! :D

I like them better than scale victories because they are a physical representation of our progress rather than just a number.

Mine was yesterday when I realised I needed to turn over the waistband of a pair of trousers I haven't worn for a while because my bum and tum don't fill them up so much and they're now hanging on me. Yay! :D

Can I add one - I am trying on my bikinis for my jollies and I think I look okay or the first time in years. Oh the bottoms are a size 12 too :D I've dropped 5 clothes sizes.

My other small victory - I gave my kids my Easter eggs, I old never have done that in the past I always ate mine.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Can I add one - I am trying on my bikinis for my jollies and I think I look okay or the first time in years. Oh the bottoms are a size 12 too :D I've dropped 5 clothes sizes.

My other small victory - I gave my kids my Easter eggs, I old never have done that in the past I always ate mine.

5 dress sizes! Amazing! Well done x

Gotta love NSVs:)

Mine is that I let my hubby take a picture of me in a bikini on hols.....rather a long way from my previous world;). Still not planning to show it to anyone:p

Wow Kat1e! I can't ever imagine being confident enough to wear a bikini. Top, maybe, but with a skirt- down to the ankles! LOL!

My NSV is that today I accidentally went charity shop shopping, and came out with a complete outfit (jacket, t shirt, skirt) in size 16. SIZE 16!?! I tried on a nice size 16 coat and miniskirt, too, but they were slightly too small...booooo! I don't care, I don't think I've fitted into a size 16 ANYTHING since I was what? 15 years old? Something like that. Crikey moses! :D Almost a year ago to the day I was in St David's, visiting Ramsey Island, in a size 30 dress. I still have it.

Right, I am now going to get a binliner and throw out all my obese-person clothes (except 2 pairs of trousers, which I'm keeping for photos and to remind me- one is size 30, the other size 26...NEVER AGAIN!).

Boggins, you really are an inspiration ... And good on you. Those 16s will be fitting you in no time.

So brilliant Boggins!! Well done!! Xx

4 - you looked so great when I saw you have you lost a bit more since then? Xx

Back