Non Scale Victory [NSV] Co-worker has noticed I have lost weight!

Eiregirl

My co worker mentioned to me that I must have lost some weight and it must be down to all of the water I am drinking (She doesn't know I am on lipotrim, Just in case it doesn't go as planned)

I know I can already feel a difference in my tummy and I have been so motivated recently because I know I am fighting the good fight to become thin and even though that is not an overnight victory I know it is possible.

There have been so many motivational losses on here and this is honestly keeping me going and the meals are getting easier as well, partly because I am more busy at work so I do not have as much time to think about it.

Just wanted to post this as a motivation for the newer members to let them know it does get easier and once you start seeing results it is so motivating :)

Great stuff Eire girl ! My friend came today who I havent seen for a while and she was shocked at how much Ive lost too ! :)

I am looking at your weight loss and am in awe! You are doing so well, I hope I can keep up with your losses. I mean 45 pounds in 7 weeks is so incredible and if I can achieve that in the time you have I will be over the moon as it sounds like our goals are not too far off each other :bananalove:

Well done girls, It's great when people notice! I have had comments from 2 blokes at work this week. (one is the boss!) the only problem I have is I blush easily and then get teased for it. :)

The scales are only part of the story. An unforced compliment can go a long way to showing you how far you've come and also giving you that extra incentive to carry on. I'm glad of the extra confidence that they've given me - even if most of them have been from other men. :(

Well done ladies - you've earned every one of those compliments you get.

Back