Non-Starter

Steph1980

Hi All, well if you are keeping up with me a little then you'll know that I was planning to start LL in Jan. And then over Christmas my nan died......well

I'm not starting LL because I'm pregnant - YEAH!

We have been trying for over a year!!!!! and the reason I was starting LL was because I knew my weight played a big factor in the delay.

Well since Oct/Nov when I decided to start LL in Jan we stopped trying.

What makes it even more special is that it would have happened the same weekend my nan died, like she's left us a little part of her.

So I shall be putting off starting LL til Oct, once I've had the baby, due on 10th Sept.

Hope you are all getting back into the swing of things. Wish me luck as I am going to be trying extremely hard to watch what I eat for mine and my babies health.

Lots of love - Steph

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LOVELY NEWS STEPH!

I hope the pregnancy is easy on you and all goes well throughout.

Are you really going to be able to start Lighter Life a month after giving birth? I'm shocked if that's the case is that there recommendation? I guess the date can be changed especially if you want to brest feed which is lovely.

Please keep us in touch from time to time and we will be glad to support you when your diet finally gets under way.

Best wishes

Dizzy x

Wow hun, thats fantastic news! Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am just sooo pleased for you I can't tell you!!!!!!!

Well done, you take good care of yourself and your little bundle of joy. But please don't leave the wemitts, It would still be fab to have you around until you are able to do the diet.

Lots of love and hugs and once again well done and congrats to you and your OH xx (Your nan will be looking down on all of you with a smile on her face)! xx

OOOOOOOO Congratulations what FANTASTIC news, oooo a little baby, you will have to let us be with you through your pregnancy you must keep posting to let us now how you are getting along.

Hi All, well if you are keeping up with me a little then you'll know that I was planning to start LL in Jan. And then over Christmas my nan died......well

I'm not starting LL because I'm pregnant - YEAH!

We have been trying for over a year!!!!! and the reason I was starting LL was because I knew my weight played a big factor in the delay.

Well since Oct/Nov when I decided to start LL in Jan we stopped trying.

What makes it even more special is that it would have happened the same weekend my nan died, like she's left us a little part of her.

So I shall be putting off starting LL til Oct, once I've had the baby, due on 10th Sept.

Hope you are all getting back into the swing of things. Wish me luck as I am going to be trying extremely hard to watch what I eat for mine and my babies health.

Lots of love - Steph

steph that is absolutley wonderful news, the best you could get if youve been trying for a year!

i was very heavy in both my pregnancies and both were very straight forward and very healthy. not once was my weight mentioned in a negative way. i did feel a strain in the being tired bit but that passes. ooooooh im so excited for you! we were trying for 3 1/2 years before we discovered no1 was already at 31 weeks in my belly! hope all goes well for you, im sure youll sail thro it!

lizzie
xxxx

ps take all pampering and help on offer!

Many congratulations Steph!! You must be over the moon!

I was big when I had my last two - particularly the youngest (and I was considered 'old' ... in my thirties). My pregnancy went fine with no problems and the delievery was the fastest ever at just 1 hour!

So much for being big slowing the labour down - any faster and they'd have needed a catchers mitt!

Anyway - congratulations again - eat well, eat healthy and keep posting so we can keep a track of this wonderful event!! :D

Oh Steph, fantastic news!

It happens so often that when couples stop 'trying' and get on with just enjoying sex rather than trying to make a baby, they get pregnant! It happened to my brother and his wife, and to my MIL.

I am so, so happy for you both. You have a great pregnancy and enjoy it for all it's worth. I was large when I had my two and had great pregnancies and births.

Do keep in touch though, let us know how you are getting on.

Back