Non Traditional Breakfast

Generally i have fruit salad for brekkie (melon, pineapple, mango, raspberries, strawberries etc with a vanilla or fruit yoghurt)

Love a good SW Friendly big brekkie

Or Cheese on Toast with Bacon and Mushrooms and worcestershire sauce mmmmm

I have porridge and fruit mostly and a big fry up on a weekend (SW fry up of course)

My fave breakfast has got to be left over pizza :)

I find cereal and toast a bit boring - toast doesn't fill me up unless it has beans or egg on it, and cereal needs a mountain of fruit to make that ounce go a long way.

A typical breakfast for me is a HiFi/cereal bar and a piece of fruit - sometimes a yogurt too, depending on how hungry I'm feeling.

Even before SW I would just have a cereal bar for breakfast, now it's just about making smarter choices :).

xx

Today's breakfast was leftover boiled potatoes chopped and put in a baking dish with chopped tomatoes and onions, all frylight-ed. Once that was cooked (in about 15-20 mins), I made two wells in it and cracked in 2 eggs - then back in the oven for 5-10 mins. It was delicious and kept me full up for ages.

Oooo, now that sounds like summat I need to have a go at!! Mmmmm x

Cheese on toast with spagbol on the top! its lush!

I love shak- shouka, tinned toms and mushrooms on toast, sw fry up, bacon sarnies and the such

but i mainly end up having cereal, toast, fruit or a yog or some combination of those! lol

Tinnedtomato said:
Oooo, now that sounds like summat I need to have a go at!! Mmmmm x

Honestly it was so filling. If only I had time to do it every day!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back