Noob here :)

Law

Hey, im Laura better known as Law..im 28 years old have 2 boys, 14 yr old Con and 4 yr old Cody.

Con is my husbands son from his first marriage but i love him like he is my own...Cody is mine and my husbands, we have been together for 7 and a half years and still very much in love....he saved me!!!:)

I've had a battle with my weight since i was about 14...i wasnt very big by any means but bigger than most of my school mates..i always felt like i wasnt good enough for anyone my boyfriend at the time was very abusive mentally and physically so any confidence i may of had was shot down by him anyway....left school and had one or two serious relationships each one being more destructive to my general well being making me think i was absolutely worthless, so id eat to feel better then feel bad for eating!!! vicious circle then i met my husband and he was the most amazing person i had ever met nothing but encouragement to me telling me how gorgeous i am everyday and he has really helped but im still not happy...not sure i ever will be to be honest...not many women are lol there is always something you dont like isnt there hah!

Well we had our Son Cody in 2003 an since then ive struggled to lose weight been on every single diet i can think of tried all sorts of tablet you name it ive tried it! joined a gym and used to train really well but then the cost of it was to much so had to stop.

my doctor is really quite rude about me all the time an the other day grabbed my tummy an said that isnt water retention stop eating so much!! great help hah!

So i thought right im not gonna do a diet as such anymore im just going to eat healthily and only when im hungry and i go walking every night with my friends and i train with my husband.. but still dont seem to be getting anywhere went back to the doctors and she has taken sum blood tests so we will what the outcome is on that she has said that if they are clear she will help me we shall see!!!

Anyway im sorry for keeping on and probably half of you have fallen asleep by now but i hope to get to know you all and am excited about having support throught my journey of weight loss and i hope i can help anyone else aswell.

Much love Law xxx

Hi and welcome. Have you decided what type of diet you want to try? Perhaps something like slimming world or weight watchers. Either can be done online or at a class.

Or have you thought about a Very Low Calorie Diet such as Cambridge, LighterLife or Lipotrim.

Have a read of some of the success stories and look at the inspirational slide show. We have had lots of success stories and hope you will be inspired to give it a go.

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi Law, welcome to the board. I'd have a wander around the threads and find a plan that suits you. :)

hi, hope you find a plan that suits you :)

ps your doctor sounds horrible! i'd go to a different one who's more positive about your efforts!!!!

Back