Noob!

Stomp!

Hey all

After my first week on Lipotrim, I had my first weigh in this morning. Went pretty well so thought I'd register on here to say hello (after reading lots of helpful/supportive info) and share my thoughts...

Flapjacks - NOT for me at all! Maybe for some, but not me! I'm not a fan of nuts but can handle coconut, so opted for these. Got 8 flapjacks in total and what a mistake. After I'd had 2, I couldn't face any more so had to go back and get them swapped for shakes!

Chicken soup - I'm not sure if I'm making this wrong but I just cant stomach it. No matter how much I whisk it up, I always end up with lumps of powder floating on top. I thought they were croutons at first!

Strawberry/Vanilla/Choc shakes - All amazing if u ask me. Especially if you use really cold water and shake them until they're really throthy. Delightful!

Anyway, my first weigh in I dropped 13.5lbs, so just shy of a stone :D

Was flagging over day 6/7 but seeing the results has really given me encouragement to keep going! I can do this... :)

Well done you for your weight loss and making it through the first week hopefully the great weight loss with spur you on. I had my 3rd weigh in today and lost another 4lbs so 17lbs in 3 weeks so well pleased and ready for week four. Yes like you I could not get the disgusting lumps out of the chicken soup :( but I like the chocolate and vanilla shake with coffee + ice! good luck for the week ahead

Aww, thanks for your kind words and good luck with your week four! Mmmm, must try a bit of coffee and ice with the choc shake. Who needs Starbucks?! :)

Stomp well done on your loss so far! Stick at it and before you know it you will be at your ideal weight. Melody X

Hi Stomp! :)

Really, really well done for your first week's loss! You've done amazingly so far, keep it up! I hope your second week goes well and good luck for your next weigh-in. :)

Back