Noodles!

Love2bSlim

Help Required:

Amoy Straight to Wok Noodles...are these syned?? If so how much for one of the individual packets please?
I was so good & made sure I checked the handbook before eating them too...I'm sure they were in the green free branded food section?

*sigh*

And I only had the blooming things as they were left over from my WW days...damn noodles!

Anyone have any other suggestions of noodles I can have for free please!??

Thanks lots!

Oh thanks!!!- that's not too bad then- I had 1/2 a pouch of the thin ones on both days! Phew!

My book is obviously out of date- it's from my first time round of SW!

Oh- do you know of any noodles that ARE free?

Thanks!! :)

Super noodles (low fat) are free, and norm dried egg noodles are free on green and EE.
It's only fresh egg noodles that are synned, same with pasta.
:)

Hi Love2BSlim, I know you know they're free now, but Ill just post this on the end so anyone else who finds thuis thread doesnt get confused:

-----
Amoy Straight to Wok Rice Noodles are free on EE/Green. ONLY the Rice noodles - the others are synned as below:

Straight to Wok, Chilli Noodles, ambient, 150g pouch 3
Straight to Wok, Rice Noodles, twin pack, ambient, 150g pouch Free
Straight to Wok, Medium Noodles, twin pack, ambient, 150g pouch 2½
Straight to Wok, Garlic & Coriander Noodles, ambient, 150g pack 3
Straight to Wok, Singapore Noodles, twin pack, ambient, 150g pouch 2

Straight to Wok Thread Fine Noodles, twin pack, ambient, 150g pouch 1½
Straight to Wok, Udon Thick Noodles, twin pack, ambient, 150g pouch 1½

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/227186-syn-free-noodles.html#post3939588

Thank you!
I think I've gone a little noodle crazy over the past few days!! It's all I've wrote about!
Oops!

Thanks again!
x

I'm happy too now that Ive finally found a free noodle! Noodle Shopping ahoy! :D

Back