Noodles

Oh I've seen these too but never tried them, apparently you get zero pasta too. I'd also love to know what they're like. Sorry I couldn't answer your question tho' lol xx

Thank you Sam... In the end I gave in and ordered a few. Fingers crossed they taste good!!!! Also tried the pasta x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

There are a few recipes on YouTube!!!! Think the trick is make sure they are in a sauce so they get flavour..... Can't wait to try x

They are amazing!!!!!!!! Had 1/2 a pkt with mushrooms, onions, peppers and prawns mixed with a chow mein sauce xxxx a massive plate and all for 4 pp!!!!!!!!! I am amazed they tasted so so so good xxxxxx

I had zero noodles for tea tonight there were lovely. Tasted like pasta. Had a massive plate full for 4 pp. these will definitely help me in my weight loss journey. Had them with onions mushrooms peppers chicken stock cube crumbled over cooked veg, add tin of tomatoes 2 weight watcher sausage and noodles mix well transfer to oven proof dish then sprinkle of cheese. Bake in oven for 15 mins.

No not like normal noodles but as good if different....it's hard to describe them really,they are firmer in texture and had no taste, but when added to sauce they tasted good....and so filling felt full all day xxx

Had some pasta one also will let you how they are tomorrow xx

Tried the pasta one wow!!!!!! Had with passata added garlic, fresh basil, mushrooms and peppers mixed with 2pp worth of turkey threw in a pasta dish added some cheese to top 30 mins later I had a 5 point pasta bake!!!!!! They do to taste like pasta but they are as good..........I got mine from a company online called eat water. Also got some noodle ones from a local Japanese supermarket at half the price........they are worth their weight in gold x

Wow! Have just ordered some online after hearing about them here. Can't wait to try them now. OH is coeliac so will work for him too!! Yay! Double Bonus!!

Back