Noooooooo!!! gained a lb! :-(

kittykat6279

Mad Take Thatter!
Soooo not impressed!! gained a whole pound in 24hrs! And I've not even been bad, oh well I'll keep plodding on lol

this diet is mainly for life ( see Jim) so don't worry ................. just keep going xx

yes KC, your body will change on a daily basis, don't worry, sttick to it and you'll see the best results :)

I fluctuate up to 2lbs over the course of a day and ive got myself in a flap about it but it always goes by the next day, usually with an extra pound with it :)

I fluctuate up to 2lbs over the course of a day and ive got myself in a flap about it but it always goes by the next day, usually with an extra pound with it :)

Oh gosh, I'm even worse than that (especially if its just after working out!) - I can be as heavy as 4/5lbs that I was in the morning and then the next day I'm fine... I totally don't get it!!

Think I'd need admitting to the mental hospital if I seen I'd gained 5lbs lol

This is why I've thrown the batteries from my scales! I am gonna buy some more at the end of may

X

That sounds like a good idea... The mood of my day is determined by those scales at the minute, I was convinced they were broken last week, felt thinner but they were showing a gain eh? Wtf!

Thanks for the encouragement guys! When I did atkins 2 years ago I lost 12lb in the first 2 weeks, this time is a much harder slog!! But I wont give up :)

its called getting older !! xx

Morning KC, how are you today

Back