Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jennybeth79

Silver Member
I ate ..not a little bit

complete binge

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!

I know I have issues with binge eating and I hoped this diet would help me to change my weaknesses

I guess Im still in the learning stages and Im still going to have to work on my brain ........

good job I have a way to go maybe ill have a chance of changing before I go back to food... otherwise Ill just go back to my secret binge eating and Ill be huge again......... I may even see a Dr about it one day see if they can help me at all cause its been a problem for sooo long...
:break_diet:

Look what you have achieved all ready,you have done fab.;)

What's done is done,don't beat yourself up over it.

Consider your a$$ kicked :whoopass:
Tomorrow is a new day and you can jump back on the LT train and keep focused on the wedding dress ;o)
X

Oh no dont beet yaself up 2 much tho,just remember little pickers wear big nickers lol x x

and BIG pickers wear HUGE KNICKERS

One day at a time. Start again tomorrow.

Im feeling really sick now... so wish I could rewind

anyone any ideas ...begining to feel really panicky and full
very bloated

is it bad if I take some senna plus? try and take the bloating down...

really feel like being sick

If I go to the gym tomorrow maybe I could work it off... or do you think ill feel too weak again coz I'll be back on he shakes

Hope you're feeling better now. Just remember how awful you felt last night after your binge and keep that in mind if you ever feel like doing it again.

Hop straight back on board the LT train and stick to it. You have done so well up to now and have such a wonderful goal to keep in mind. Good luck and stay strong!!

I ate ..not a little bit

complete binge

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!

I know I have issues with binge eating and I hoped this diet would help me to change my weaknesses

I guess Im still in the learning stages and Im still going to have to work on my brain ........

good job I have a way to go maybe ill have a chance of changing before I go back to food... otherwise Ill just go back to my secret binge eating and Ill be huge
again......... I may even see a Dr about it one day see if they can help me at all cause its been a problem for sooo long...
:break_diet:

hey there, i was exactly the same on lipotrim, it worked amazingly well when i stuck to it but it only made my weakness worse. im bulemic now :( been to a clinic in marino 3 times about it too. its my own fault. i really wanted to suceed on lipotrim and every slip up turned into a binge for me and the rest. so i decided to quit it but to be honest i really miss the losses.

im now on weight watchers and im doing great! i found that as soon as i told my doctor and my sisters about my problem IT DISAPPEARED!!! im so happy now, even though i put back on nearly 2 stone im tempted to go back to lipotrim :( but i cant, its just not for me. the lesson i learn ed is that it doesnt help you psychologically it only makes you worse. the only way to get your binge sorted is to talk about it to your doc and close family! it worked for me :) x x x x good luck with that love and congrats on the losses so far!!

Oh No!! Best not to have a massive guilt trip though it will only make you feel worse and send you back to the fridge. Try and think of the emotional trigger that got you into that position but whats done is done. Its only 1 slip, learn from it and get straight back on the LT. You have done fantastically well so far don't throw it all away now. Big hugs and DON'T DO IT AGAIN x

I'm so sorry you fell off the wagon, but don't flog yourself. You are a human being. Just forgive yourself. Remind your self WHY you are doing this. I very nearly caved in in the first 2 weeks, but hung in and now I never feel hungry, can still cook and bake for my OH and don't ever get tempted.....Please try and focus on your goals, keep busy, take up knitting, reading, anything to keep you out of the kitchen.

Keep your eyes on the prize..........!!!

Hi all
Im fine this morning ...night was horrid and I felt sick until I finally fell asleep... I wasnt sick though which is a good thing...Ive woken up really hungry but Ive only had water so far going to have my first shake soon Im back on the LT mission and Im not doing that again...
Written myself a list about why I shouldnt eat and how it feels when I do so that I can try and stop myself next time.

Glad to hear your feeling better. Todays another day ;)

Well done at jumping right back on there! Definitely use that feeling you had last night to keep you from doing it again. Each time you feel tempted just remember how terrible you felt last night. A few more days and you'll feel much better again. :3

Well i feel off the wagon last night, so i know how you feel hun. I felt awful last night and gutted this morning that i gave into it. But it ain't the end of the world and we can't let it hinder our journey of weightloss now can we? We just need to remember that It's one bad day, that's all.

:)

Back