Norfolk meet Update

sazzy34

Gold Member
Apologies for starting a new thread.
Just wanted to update everyone on our planned meet.

Saturday 6th October 2007

Just want to get an idea of what people can do, would you prefer to just meet up in the afternoon for a coffee/water in Borders Chapelfields ( Norwich centre, Thanks Mike) lol or is anyone happy to carry on into teatime/ evening with a few more drinks and possibly a meal for those wanting to.

The Riverside complex is down by the football ground and has several bars and some restaurants (Wetherspoons, Nandos, Old Orleans etc) so would suit either some evening drinks (water lol :rolleyes:) and/or a meal for those that are not on SS - there is a multi-storey down at riverside so we could even potentially forget borders and meet down at riverside. Riverside is quite easy to find also as you can just follow signs for the railway station. ( Thank you Ruth for help and information)

Any preferences

Everyone welcome, would love to see as many as possible.

Heres a reminder of those that expressed an interest in the meet:
Sazzy
Karen
IceMousse
HippyChick
Ruthlet
Archantgirl
Domino
CD Counsellor
Stixy
Julesrush
Chinchilla
Redpam

I am REALLY looking forward to meeting everyone :D.

I am the same as Jules - no preference on city centre or riverside as I am in walking distance of both so happy to go with the majority.

Yep, defo up for the meet ~ really looking forward to it.

As for what we do, or where we do it, well I'm up for anything :eek: ok, maybe not anything ~ oh hell whatever. Seriously though I'll go with the majority ~ just want a chance to meet up with you guys :)

Hey everyone, sorry for not getting this sorted sooner, :D:D

But how does
2.30pm at Borders coffee shop, Chapelfields shopping centre in Norwich.

Then for anyone wanting to carry on meet between
5-5.30 in Queen of the iceni pub, (weatherspoons/lloyds chain)
which is down on the riverside complex parking available down there.
2 minutes from railway station.

Theres also a nightclub down on the riverside so we could see how it goes lol.
Anyone up for a night of dancing.

Can`t wait to meet you all, very soon.
On hols next week, but I`m sure Ruthlet won`t mind taking over if people want directions cos she`s fab lol.

Back