Norfolk meet

Discussion in 'Meetings and Events' started by sazzy34, 15 July 2007 Social URL.

1. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    We are arranging to meet in Norwich on the
    6th October 2007
    Details to be finalised but possibly a coffee shop in the afternoon, and onto somewhere else into the evening.
    I will look into places this week and get some ideas of accomodation for anyone wanting to stay over.
    And post more details when I have more for you. :D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    Just wanted to add, still on for the 6th October, anyone fancy meeting for a quick water sometime next week in Norwich am going to suss out coffee shops and places to meet,

All in the name of research

OOOOO and am doing a tad of retail therapy of course lol :eek:

4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    Hey everyone, sorry for not getting this sorted sooner, :D:D

But how does
    2.30pm at Borders coffee shop, Chapelfields shopping centre in Norwich.

Then for anyone wanting to carry on meet between
    5-5.30 in Queen of the iceni pub, (weatherspoons/lloyds chain)
    which is down on the riverside complex parking available down there.
    2 minutes from railway station.

Theres also a nightclub down on the riverside so we could see how it goes lol.
    Anyone up for a night of dancing.

Can`t wait to meet you all, very soon.
    On hols next week, but I`m sure Ruthlet won`t mind taking over if people want directions cos she`s fab lol.

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I am very hopeful to still be coming! Just got to see what time I get back from London the night before.

Anyway just to confirm the coffee shop in Borders is a Starbucks and is downstairs at the back right hand corner of the shop.

You can park in Chapelfields for about a pound an hour and there are usually spaces by the early afternoon.

Mike

6. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Will rendevouz in Borders at 2.30 ~ shall we wear white carnations :D Or Pink ~ Oh Oh I know, we can wear badges that say "CD Rocks" LOL. Ooooh didn't realise the coffee shop in borders was a Starbucks, great as they do 'No Fat' Latte, my fav.

I for one am happy to continue onto the next venue down Riverside, as for clubbing ~ don't know, but will play it by ear so to speak.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.