Norfolk meet

sazzy34

Gold Member
We are arranging to meet in Norwich on the
6th October 2007
Details to be finalised but possibly a coffee shop in the afternoon, and onto somewhere else into the evening.
I will look into places this week and get some ideas of accomodation for anyone wanting to stay over.
And post more details when I have more for you. :D:D

Just wanted to add, still on for the 6th October, anyone fancy meeting for a quick water sometime next week in Norwich am going to suss out coffee shops and places to meet,

All in the name of research

OOOOO and am doing a tad of retail therapy of course lol :eek:

Hey everyone, sorry for not getting this sorted sooner, :D:D

But how does
2.30pm at Borders coffee shop, Chapelfields shopping centre in Norwich.

Then for anyone wanting to carry on meet between
5-5.30 in Queen of the iceni pub, (weatherspoons/lloyds chain)
which is down on the riverside complex parking available down there.
2 minutes from railway station.

Theres also a nightclub down on the riverside so we could see how it goes lol.
Anyone up for a night of dancing.

Can`t wait to meet you all, very soon.
On hols next week, but I`m sure Ruthlet won`t mind taking over if people want directions cos she`s fab lol.

I am very hopeful to still be coming! Just got to see what time I get back from London the night before.

Anyway just to confirm the coffee shop in Borders is a Starbucks and is downstairs at the back right hand corner of the shop.

You can park in Chapelfields for about a pound an hour and there are usually spaces by the early afternoon.

Mike

Will rendevouz in Borders at 2.30 ~ shall we wear white carnations :D Or Pink ~ Oh Oh I know, we can wear badges that say "CD Rocks" LOL. Ooooh didn't realise the coffee shop in borders was a Starbucks, great as they do 'No Fat' Latte, my fav.

I for one am happy to continue onto the next venue down Riverside, as for clubbing ~ don't know, but will play it by ear so to speak.

Back