North American WWs - Check In Here!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Rachel217, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Rachel217

Rachel217 Silver-Haired Hottie

Hi! Our new program doesn't launch will the 28th of November, and I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated place for us to run any spoilers, speculation, feedback on the UK program, discussion of North American products and how the new math might affect their Points, etc.

I am so geeked out that I made plans to go to an evening meeting on the 29th, because my WI day is Saturday. I am also wondering what to buy in terms of food, because I am in Canada and going to the US for Black Friday shopping. Normally, this entails a trip to Wally World and Price Chopper for some yummy American snack foods that I can't get at home, but with the numbers changing, I am a bit confused. How will the change affect staples like bagel thins and sandwich thins, Vitatops, Jello Mousse Temptations, Laughing Cow, and so on? Will most of the 100-calorie packs still be 2 Points? What about microwave popcorn? And Skinny Cows? :wave_cry::wave_cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bestlifeisnow

bestlifeisnow New Member

Hi Rachel! Hand raised! I'm checking in.

As you can tell from my other thread, I am now obsessed with set points (Comfort Points as they're known in Germany and the Netherlands) and hoping they won't be taken away from us.

I hope someone can get an answer and post. I use them a LOT.

I am a vegan and wondering how the new plan will affect vegetarians, since carbs are now more points, etc. But it might all balance out if we get more points.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.