Losing weight in the madhouse. How am I doing???

Asylum123

Good morning

Today is my first day back at SW. I left in June and went to WW. It was all going fine until the new Smartpoints programme arrived and I found that I did not have enough points to have 3 meals per day!! So I am back at SW

I went to my first (this time) group yesterday and so today is my first day fully back on SW.

B - Bacon, egg, mushrooms (all cooked in firelight) and spaghetti hoops. I also had 3 mini babble light for my HEA.
Snack - muller light Apple Strudel yogurt.
L - Skinless Chicken, SW Roasties, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mint sauce (0.5 syn)
D - SW Chicken Tikka Masala, Warburtons wholemeal thin (HEB) Anchor light spreadable (1.5 syns) Grapes, banana.

Treat - Caramel Freddo (4.5 syns)

I only drink diet pepsi, so I will cut that down by half and drink more water.

I'll go for a walk later. I am planning on starting to run again, but do not want to combine it with the start of SW as running does affect my weight loss, so I'll plan to start running again when the clocks change, as then I can go back to running on the horse track in the local park and currently, as they lock the gates at sunset, its closed before I get home from work.

Right, thats my food plan for today, and my longer term plan for restarting running. Lets see how I get on :D

A1123

Okay, so today I had the following

Breakfast
3x Babybel Mini Babybel Light 3 heA
2x Wholemeal bread Nimble - heb
Marmite Yeast Extract

Lunch

1x Old El Paso Stand & Stuff Soft Tacos - 4½ Syns
Tuna, canned in brine
Tomatoes, fresh
Walkers Crisps - 4 Syns
2x level teaspoons Morrisons Salad Cream, Light 2 Syns
Grapes

Dinner
Marks & Spencer Stir Fry Singapore Noodles with Ginger & Coriander
Slimming World Syn-free Beef & Pork Meatballs
Mushrooms

Treat

Caramel Freddo - 4.5 syns

I drank 2 cans of diet pepsi and 6 glasses of water.

Not a bad day really.

Tomorrow I have the day off of work, so I will cook some meal to put in the freezer :D

A123

Hey sounds good so far
One question tho but are the m&s noodles fresh or dried? Cause fresh noodles need to be synned. I drink loads of diet fizzies each week and still loose so I wouldn't worry about cutting it out too much.

Hey sounds good so far
One question tho but are the m&s noodles fresh or dried? Cause fresh noodles need to be synned. I drink loads of diet fizzies each week and still loose so I wouldn't worry about cutting it out too much.
Hiya Marybobs

They are fresh, but are showing as free on the Apps. they are very nice too :)

I lost 1.5lb this week, happy with that.

A123

Hey!
How have you done this week?
I've been following SW 3 wks now, lost 7lb ( not as much as I used to lose back in the day) I'm a little kinder to myself these days and make sure I have syns for what takes my fancy.
Did an old "red" day yesterday
Bacon butty
Veg soup & fruit
Steak, asparagus, roasted veg in balsamic
2 glasses of wine!

Hey!
How have you done this week?
I've been following SW 3 wks now, lost 7lb ( not as much as I used to lose back in the day) I'm a little kinder to myself these days and make sure I have syns for what takes my fancy.
Did an old "red" day yesterday
Bacon butty
Veg soup & fruit
Steak, asparagus, roasted veg in balsamic
2 glasses of wine!

Hiya

I've not been the best. I have put on 3lb in the past 2 weeks, which takes me to 1.5lb more than my starting weight. I need to stop messing about and plan plan plan :)

You are doing really well. alb in 3 weeks is excellent. I would like to lose alb by next Saturday. I'll do lots more walking and plan each meal in advance :D

A123

Hi ya
It's good to do a food diary even if your putting thinks you know you shouldn't of eaten on there it helps me to look back and see where I went wrong. I find looking at post your food pics forum helps me too keeps me motivated and try new meals. I think your right tho you need to plan on slimming world or you just go off track. I was always doing that my fist time round and downing too much red wine which made me the only person at slimming world to put on each week lol but this time I'm pregnant and can't drink I'm only working part time cos I have a 9 month old at home so have time to cook which has helped I've lost 12 lb since I found out I was pregnant 17 weeks ago I wish it was more but I blame the baby lol.
Good luck you can do it there is loads of support on here xxx

Hello

Sorry I have been AWOL< i need to get an app for this site, as otherwise i have to get the laptop out.

I went well over my sins this week, but I lost 1.5lb. I am really happy with that and it will motivate me for the coming week.

I have prepared 3 days lunch and some oat biscuits. I will be making cheeseburger sloppy joes tomorrow night so will have another two lunches prepared for the rest of the days. I so much better if I am organised :D

A123

Back