Northern Ireland slimmers

Hey Hun, never worry about a tiny gain you will have it off in not time at all.

Panda, that is the great things about SW you really can eat loads and never be hungry - enjoy it!!!

WI tomorrow for me, fingers crossed!!! x

I'm Back

Hi all, hope you are all well, havent posted for last 2 weeks was a bit low last week cos had a gain and didnt understand why. But last night tried on some clothes that didnt fit me 6 weeks ago and are now swinging on me, so I was like a child in a sweet shop, was over the moon! So I have come to the conclusion that I must be losing inches rather than a lot of weight. Which is kinda what I needed to find out in order for me to continue with this plan. I had my WI tonight and lost 1.5 lbs so that is my first mini goal achieved. The body is a funny thing the weeks I give it all the loss isnt great and the weeks Ive been a bit naughty I always lose, so the mind boggles! Im definitely on the scenic route, Ive almost been around the world! Hope this helps if any you donot have a great week, keep going because it does come off eventually, enjoy the trip! You have all done brilliantly, keep losing!;)

Hi everybody! I lost one pound this week! Total of 23 pounds lost only one more pound to go until I have lost 1 stone 10 pounds!

*Good luck everyone*

Claire

Hi all, isn't it freezing today :winter_brr: Can anyone tell me how to add the slimming world stickers to my profile?

Many thanks

Copy and paste them from my signature and add them to your profile! It worked for me!

I only lost one pound last week too.... def scenic route for me too.
WI is tomorrow night.

Well done! Remember slow and steady wins the race :D Good luck xoxo!

How are all my fellow slimming world Northern Ireland buddies!?? :D I cannot wait until weigh-in tomorrow because afterwards I am going down to the continental market to eat and drink loads of yummy things :D

Not that long until my birthday - would really love to get down to two stone lost before then - but I have to be realistic!

Hope all is well and you are all surviving this freezing cold weather!

Good luck

Claire

Congratulations on your loses guys, sorry I haven't been around this week but totally manic and we are away this weekend so probally won't get to pop back in until Monday! I hope you enjoy the market its fantastic and I am so envious!! Have a great weekend everyone x

had WI raging been good apart from a few bads times and i stayed the same

may just try lipotrim like hubby lol

Lost the lb I gained last week :)

This afternoon hubby took me to the chinese buffet in Victoria centre for a treat :rolleyes::D:D

aww well back on tract from tomorrow

At weigh-in I put on half a pound - so majorly depressed :( Went home, ate like pig and I also ate like a pig all day thursday :( I am going to be a saint today! Go home, take the dog for a walk and do my exercise video!

Have my christmas dinner tomorrow so I am going to be good all day saturday and then enjoy myself! Only comes round once a year!

Good luck everyone!

Claire

Paula202;2202669 I'm just back from WI and managed to lose a pound - so delighted and surprised [/QUOTE said:
well done :hug99:

I am on holiday and due back soon, the only problem, we are snowed in, in the highlands, :wave_cry: the only thing to do here is eat, drink and keep warm

Well I went to weigh-in and gained 5 pounds - I deserved it though - however enjoyed every minute of it!" Have been relatively good so far today - but I am going to spoil it by having a drink tonight - its new years eve so I think I can get away with it!

Having a special New years day dinner tomorrow - yummy lamb but after that I am going to be a saint - taking part in the valentines day challenge would love to have lost the weight I gained over christmas by then - think it can be done!

Good luck everyone - hope you any enjoying the highlands lesserme!

Think about it - in a couple of months time we could all be down a dress size!

Good luck everyone

Claire

Hi all, Im in Belfast too, go to class in North Belfast, I will have my fifth WI tomorrow, as you can see Ive only lost 4.5lbs so far, though been sticking to it best I can, the weight is just coming off so slowly. Was nearly gonna give it up as a bad job last week, but decided sticking to it, any loss is good. There is a wealth of information and lots of encouragement on minimins, it's great, we are one big happy family! Just spotted this thread tonight (still finding my way round) good luck to you all, happy losing xx

hey...great to see you havent gave up well done on the weightloss, are you writing everything down sometimes that helps u to see if you are putting everything down and that you dont have any hidden syns.
If i was you I would follow one plan ie green to familarise yourself with sw, make sure you weigh everything that is meant to be weighed and also try if at all possible to eat as many free and superfree food that will help your weightloss. The scan brans that you buy at class are brill to also boost the weight loss and can be taken as a "b" healthy extra.
hope this helps u :)

Afternoon all :D

weigh in this morning, havent been weighed in 3 weeks, put on 7lbs :eek::cry::cry::cry:

Only got myself to blame, back on tract and want to be 2stone lighter by valentines day, which is totally do able

Back