Northern Ireland slimmers

Lost 10lbs from last Tuesday :)

heya, i've lost a stone and a half in 6 weeks and as a reward flights booked to go home for a few days. that and introducing the new boyfriend to the delights of NI, the pubs, decent biking roads and rain

Great losses guys - sorry I haven't been on in ages but head was a bit mangled and fell off the SW wagon in a big way! Glad to say that I am back on again (with additional lbs) as of today so will let you know how I am getting on. x

hey can i join you please

im from belfast and go to tues night class in castlereagh college... joined 11th may and have lost half a stone so very happy.

Good going hun, we need to get up and running on here I think we lost a bit of momentum there!! Anyone from NI get on board!!!

Hey I'm Debs and I go to Slimming world in enniskillen! Can i join the team?

Hey there, I'm Lorraine from Carnmoney and go to Thursday night class in Mossley.

Down -1.5 lb this week.

i am in belfast am going it alone, was doing sw but have been on the ultraslim shakes for a couple of weeks to drop a few more pounds before going on holidays.

I lost 2.5lb this week but am really struggling this weekend, have no energy!

Good for you :clap:

I lost -1lb last Thursday and starting the usual dread and fear build up for this Thursday :sigh:

hey im from lurgan and attended sw for a while didnt lose a big lot as had to do green days coz i have pcos and it didnt work coz i dont eat all that stuff pasta and pulses lol but started lipotrim 11 days ago and lost 12 in my first week x x

Back