Northern Ireland slimmers

Hi all, I'm new to minimins but have been taking the scenic route on sw for a few months. Very happy with progress :) wi is on Tuesday night in east Belfast. Good luck all x

well done mistyme! :)
as long as its coming off thats the main thing.

weigh in for me on thurs...fingers crossed for a loss but iv been a wee bit bad this week. only 1lb til my stone award

Hey just back from wi... Maintained :( / :) I lost 3 last week which I haven't done since my first week so I guess I'm just evening up! Well done both :)
Hi Roisin, well done, I maintained last week as well and thought I would have lost a bit at least, had a really, really, really bad week this week and managed to lose a pound and a half, I think it takes the body a week to catch up, I am planning to be really good this week but may end up not losing anything next week, if that makes sense.
Was looking at your stats, have you lost 24lbs in over a month or have I got that wrong?

Heehee that would be amazing! Lol I was on today trying to create my ticker and I've obviously got it wrong! I've been doing sw since last july and have lost about 24lbs since then.... I've never counted it up actually, so wow! I'm impressed with myself!! Lol I'll have to have a look at what I've done with it tomorrow and fix it. Tks for pointing that out :)

Oh I wanna join some n.irelanders as we lighten the country together lol - joined 16 weeks ago & have 37.5 off so far :9) living Sw :0) it's not a diet it's an addiction :0)

Hey all im Lisa from Tyrone and i was wondering if i could join your group, i started SW on 18/01/11 and so far ive lost 1 stone 1/2lb in 4 weeks so im really pleased, even been asked to join the social team by my ca so i must be doing something right.

18/01/11 Starting weight- 17stone 1 1/2lbs eek

25/01/11 1st weigh in 16stone 11 1/2lb -4
01/02/11 2nd weigh in 16stone 9 1/2lb -2
08/02/11 3rd weigh in 16stone 6 1/2lb -3 SOTW
15/02/11 4th weigh in 16 stone 1lb -5 1/2 SOTW

Mini Goals

Get in the 16's achieved 25/01/11
Lose 1/2 stone achieved 08/02/11
Lose 1 stone achieved 15/02/11
Get in the 15's
Lose 1 1/2 stone
Lose 2 stone
Get in the 14's
Lose 2 1/2 stone
Lose 3 stone
Get in the 13's
Lose 3 1/2 stone
Lose 4 stone
Get in the 12's
Lose 4 1/2 stone
Lose 5 stone
Get in the 11's
Lose 5 1/2 stone
Lose 6 stone
Get in the 10's
Lose 6 1/2 stone
Lose 7 stone
Get in the 9's
Target Weight 9st 6lb BMI 22

Last edited:
Hey, I have rejoined again- need to start getting my weight under control as I have just let it go - ultimate aim is 10 stone 9!

Is it true that any yogurt fat free is unlimited?

hi all, mind if i join in?? i only discovered this site a couple of weeks ago and love it!!

i am from Belfast and both DH and i go to Castlereagh group on a tuesday night. we joined in may 2009.

so far i have lost 6 stone (had lost 7 stone, but fell off the band wagon since december, and have struggled to get motivated again) dh had lost 12 stone, and had also put a stone back on around the same time as myself, so he is now down to 11 stone weightloss.

was 100% focused last week and lost 3 and half lbs. had a bit of an iffy day yesterday, but have been very focused 2day.

me too

I am also in Belfast

on EE - I lost nothing in my first week
switched to red for a couple of days to use up some meat, then I am going to do green - not a veggie but I find that easier to understand... VEG, QUORN, FRUIT, HEXA x2 HEXBx2 - 15 syns... cant go wrong eh?

Good Luck to everyone...

I am also in Belfast

on EE - I lost nothing in my first week
switched to red for a couple of days to use up some meat, then I am going to do green - not a veggie but I find that easier to understand... VEG, QUORN, FRUIT, HEXA x2 HEXBx2 - 15 syns... cant go wrong eh?

Good Luck to everyone...

in my opinion if you find the plan easier to stick too on EE i would stay following that plan to see how you get on for a while. dh and i have always done EE and really only done the odd red or green day inbetween.

i have to be honest i think it is much easier to follow EE as there is really no thinking involved. in saying that, we are both doing a green day today, as i have made a huge pot of lentil, carrot, onion and potato soup, so we will probably end up eating that for dinner aswell as lunch....

had weigh in tonight, lost 2lb and im over the moon! got my stone award tonight :D

Congratulations Tink i see we have basically the same statistics, we are both 5.5 and both started at over 17 stone and both have the almost same amount of weightloss lol, would love to e buddies if you would like x

Back