Northern Ireland slimmers

congrats on your latest WI lisa! hopefully the losses will continue :D
how are u finding sw so far?

Oh I wanna join some n.irelanders as we lighten the country together lol - joined 16 weeks ago & have 37.5 off so far :9) living Sw :0) it's not a diet it's an addiction :0)

Hi, you have done really well, it would take me a long time to reach that, my loss is usually really slow, but have come to terms with that, a loss is a loss after all. It will probably take me to next year to reach my target, but that is ok I am in no hurry. Well done you, and continued success;)

Wow well done mistyme, Roisin and Vm019 - you are all doing fantastically well!! :D

I just joined today and i was rather disgusted by my weight! The heaviest i have EVER been :( Just away to have a wee cuppa and get myself organised for the week ahead. Then its off to Asda i go!

Hi, welcome to the site, you will love it, lots of encouraging words, advice and support.
When I first joined SW (this is my second time) my start weight was a little bit higher than yours and Im a bit smaller in height too, I was so disgusted and felt so desperate, now I am a stone and a half lighter, some due to SW, some due to other things, I still have a way to go but feel so much better about myself, my loss is usually very slow, but at least it is consistent.
Lots of people fall off very quickly because sometimes the weight doesnt come off as quickly as they may want it to, but you will have good weeks and bad weeks, but just stick to it because there is no better feeling when you start to feel better about yourself, your clothes get a little bit looser, and people comment on how better you are looking, so keep this in mind when your having a bad day, it will be so worth it in the end.
Good luck for the rest of weight loss journey ;););)

congrats on your latest WI lisa! hopefully the losses will continue :D
how are u finding sw so far?

Thanks Tink, Im finding it really good so far, to be honest i have changed my whole opinion on food, i dont crave takeaway anymore and if i do i have one which has been once in a month so i have been really good, i save my syns for a drink at the weekend because i know if i gave up my sat nite drink i wouldnt stick at it. My aim is to still have a life but lose weight in the process so even if it takes me a bit longer i dont care.

Im actually dreading this weeks weigh in and have already told my consultant that i expect a gain as me and my hubby heading down to belfast for an indian in my fave indian restaurant and staying in a hotel, i plan to really enjoy myself as it will be the 1st time we have went away together since our honeymoon and i never go out so this will be the last treat i get for awhile, fingers crossed i STS but if i gain i really dont care, is that the wrong attitude to have do you think?

How are you finding it?

Well done guys on your losses missed class this week as I have been feeling really yuk but got my 3.5 st shiny last week so hopefully will get back on track good luck for this week xx

mumlisa said:
Im actually dreading this weeks weigh in and have already told my consultant that i expect a gain as me and my hubby heading down to belfast for an indian in my fave indian restaurant and staying in a hotel, i plan to really enjoy myself as it will be the 1st time we have went away together since our honeymoon and i never go out so this will be the last treat i get for awhile, fingers crossed i STS but if i gain i really dont care, is that the wrong attitude to have do you think?

I don't think so at all! I think you have to let your hair down every once in a while. Especially if it's a special occasion. Enjoy your evening and then next day get straight back onto plan. I think the problem is when one night turns into a whole week!!

Sorry for the delayed reply lisa! Iv had one of my most stressful weeks ever and haven't been on here. I'm hoping that it hasn't affected plan but we will soon see tonight!

How was your weekend away? U def have to be a wee bit bad when your celebrating esp if you and the hubby haven't been away for a long time! Denying yourself wee pleasures like that in my case anyway would mean that I would properly cave and munch all round me haha

Hey Tinkerbell, my weekend away was a complete disaster, without goin in2 detail my husband got very drunk and behaved disgracefully, have only started speakin to him 2day, but on the upside i had a 1.5lb loss and got slimmer of the month. I hope you do well tonight chick and im sorry you havent had a good week, i hope everything is ok xoxo

Oh doesn't sound too good..at least yous are talking now! :) hopefully it wasn't all bad?

Congrats on the loss and the slimmer of the month! :D I lost 2.5lb this week so I'm chuffed since I wasn't as good as I usually am lol finally got myself a new pair of work trousers tonight-my other ones had been hanging on me, looked completely ridiculous lol

Do u have many that go to your class? I've started to not stay..we must have over 100 that come to my timeslot so by the time everyone pays n weighs.. =|

Didnt get to my WI last week, was a bit under the weather, WI tomorrow night, not expecting to lose, in fact I will probably gain, had a bad 2 weeks, but back on the horse again this week, Ill post after WI, good luck to everyone for next week, take care

WI tonight, lost 2lbs, absolutely over the moon, didnt WI last week as was sick so went off track for 2 weeks, was expecting a gain, achieved my first wee goal, to get under 12 stone, havent been that for quite a few years, just to see that 11 stone something coming up on the scales was great. Hope everyone else gets the results they want, heres to another week, good luck all.

i gained 1/2lb this week but i deserved it cuz i went completely off plan

WI tonight, put on 3lbs, ouch. I know why and has given me the kick up the behind I need. It takes an awful lot of effort to lose a pound but so easy to put the pounds on. For some reason don't seem to be able to edit my signature at the moment, have taken a mental block on how to do it, onwards and upwards for the coming week. Hope everyone else gets better results this week, good luck to all.

The good thing is you know where you went wrong! Had a 1lb loss myself and normally would be chuffed but I gained 1.5 last week and thought it would all come off tonight as I've been quite good... Just have to be good for another week, eh?!! Lol

Keep up the good work!

Hi folks,
I joined SW in January this year and go to the Monday group in Larne.
I finally made a proper conscious decision to lose the weight I've hauled round for years. And I'm going on holiday too....
Hope your WIs have been good this week! :)

Back