Northern Ireland slimmers

Thanks for that Roisin, well done you, I am going to try my best this week although have had death in family so will be going to wake and funeral etc, where there will be lots of tea and sandwiches available by the bucketful, but I will try under those trying circumstances, good luck to you for the rest of the week

Hi folks,
I joined SW in January this year and go to the Monday group in Larne.
I finally made a proper conscious decision to lose the weight I've hauled round for years. And I'm going on holiday too....
Hope your WIs have been good this week! :)
Good luck to you Glenda, you can do it, just stick with it, at times it wont be easy, but when your clothes start to feel looser it will be a brilliant feeling ;);)

Good luck to you Glenda, you can do it, just stick with it, at times it wont be easy, but when your clothes start to feel looser it will be a brilliant feeling ;);)

Thanks!

Good luck Glenda... Joining sw was such a good decision for me - as well as slimming down, I've started to become a lot more adventurous in the kitchen... No more jars of sauce for me!! Thats all i ever used to buy. Now my cupboards and fridge are full of good healthy food :)

Yeah, I find the money we used to waste on takeaways now goes on fruit and veg. That can't be a bad thing!
:grouphugg:

hi im a newbie here, just found this NI thread going on here!
I started my diet or 'healthy eating' plan on monday, ive just over 2st to lose, im going to zumba once a week, and was thinking about SW as extra motivation to keep me on track!
good to see yous on here doing so well with your weightloss!

Had weigh in tonight- lost 3.5lb! So happy cos I was convinced that I was going to have a gain! Got my one and a half stone award tonight too! Whoop whoop! :D

Hope everyone has had good losses this week! And if not next week will be better :) positive thinking everyone!

darkest_embrace said:
I started my diet or 'healthy eating' plan on monday, ive just over 2st to lose, im going to zumba once a week, and was thinking about SW as extra motivation to keep me on track!

Welcome! I'm doing sw but there so much information on here and helpful and supportive people I'm sure you don't need to - I hear the zumba is great craic but not brave enough to go yet!! Good luck on your journey... :)

Tinkerbell2051 said:
Had weigh in tonight- lost 3.5lb! So happy cos I was convinced that I was going to have a gain! Got my one and a half stone award tonight too! Whoop whoop! :D

Hope everyone has had good losses this week! And if not next week will be better :) positive thinking everyone!

Well done!! :D

Mistysmummy it looks like we loose about the same! I started 21 oct and 20 weeks later I've 3st 4 off :0) cant wait to reach your stage :0) u must feel fab!

It's really good to have support. I go to SW with my best friend who has been trying to get me to go for ages! IT's great on here too. I lose track of time reading all the stuff!

You're braver than me going to Zumba. I'm uncoordinated and would be a disaster. Although my friend said it's coming out on Wii soon so I'd only be having a disaster in my front room!:D

Thanks Guys was on a bit off a slow journey for the last few months so fingers crossed its on the move again and well done vm your doing fantastic its great when you can go down in clothes sizes really want to get into the 12st range this week so heres hoping xxxx

Thanks Guys was on a bit off a slow journey for the last few months so fingers crossed its on the move again and well done vm your doing fantastic its great when you can go down in clothes sizes really want to get into the 12st range this week so heres hoping xxxx

Hope you do it! :D

Well done everyone this week! Ur losses r fab :D

I'm not looking forward to thurs for my weigh in-went to the cinema on Sunday and had a slight disaster involving nachos and cheese and some hot nuts! :-/
Although I went to the gym today so hopefully that was some damage limitation lol

Back