Northern Ireland slimmers

Great losses everyone! Well done!

Hi!
Im from Co. Londonderry, and attend a Wednesday evening group. Ive been at SW since the end of october, and have lost just under a stone and a half (although this includes 3 weeks where i was in hospital and recovering so didnt follow the plan properly!) this is the first thing that has actually helped me lose weight!!

Please tell me your secret!! Lost 1 lb tonight, which I'm still happy with...

Im on a low calorie diet to kick start weight loss, consisting of plenty of water, small bowl of bran flakes in morning, cup a soup for lunch, and a small salad or scrambled egg for dinner. I eat some fruit, and drink sugar free lemonade or caffeine free fruit tea.
I do zumba but havent been in a week, instead I was walking a couple of miles with the dogs in the afternoon, not every day tho:rolleyes:

Hope all u NI Thursday weighers had good results today and if not there's always next week :)

3 lb loss this week for me and I got my club 10 :D

Hope all u NI Thursday weighers had good results today and if not there's always next week :)

3 lb loss this week for me and I got my club 10 :D

:happy096:
Well done you!:D

Thanks!

Good luck to everyone for their next WI. its quite sad that I'm already counting down to my next one haha

I've been very good this week so I'm hoping for more than 0.5lb off! And it was my son's birthday too

darkest_embrace said:
Im on a low calorie diet to kick start weight loss, consisting of plenty of water, small bowl of bran flakes in morning, cup a soup for lunch, and a small salad or scrambled egg for dinner. I eat some fruit, and drink sugar free lemonade or caffeine free fruit tea.
I do zumba but havent been in a week, instead I was walking a couple of miles with the dogs in the afternoon, not every day tho:rolleyes:

I need to make a conscious decision to start doing some exercise... Switched my wii fit on today for it to tell me ... "it's been 112 days since your last weigh in"!!

Didnt make it into the 12st missed out by 1lb was really gutted only lost .5lb so hopefully this week fingers crossed xx

I've never seen this wee thread before! I too am a Norn Iron slimming worlder! Your all doing really well I'd love to have some of the big losses on here!

guys im dreading wi tomorrow...had a bad start to the week and tried to finish it with success express. doubt ill even sts lol

Had a great week last week, lost 4lb and got my 2st award today! I'm majorly delighted!

Topaz13 you've made me think, I wonder what I'll do in the summer when my kids are off??? I need my SW image therapy fix on a Monday morning! :)

Congrats Glenda! Well done! I don't know how you could go to WI on a Monday morning... The end of the week is so much better so you can have a naughty weekend and work it all bk lol

I'm aimin for my 2stone award this week fingers crossed! Im trying hard this week to exercise and goin to my first Zumba class on wed. Anyone been before? I don't know whether to do Zumba or body jam? :-/

Back