Northern Ireland slimmers

There are a lot of people in my group who go to zumba and they say it's brilliant fun. Think I'm a bit too unco-ordinated for that though!
I like my Monday WI as it gives me a start to the week. And it's morning so I always think I'll weigh lighter then! LOL
And all the best for your 2st award! I never thought I was getting mine on Monday but must be all the speed foods I'm eating.

I agree with the weighing lighter in the morning bit lol I think that too haha

Zumba was a success! Amazing fun you should def try it- uncoordinated or not lol
Going to go to body jam on Friday night as well :D so excited lol

-0.5lb off this week. I should have been better but I know I had a few things I shouldn't have. Speed foods this week methinks! At least it is a loss!

Ah! A Northern Ireland slimmers team. I've been using this site for a few months now and I've only just found this. Hi all :D

I've been doing pretty well however I had a 3lb gain at my last weigh in which threw me slightly!!

I need to take a week's holiday this week so there will be no weigh in - so hopefully I get a decent loss the week after.

Good luck all :D

Well done to everyone, the month of March has been such a bad month for me for lots of reasons, lost, gained, lost gained, up and down. My heart really wasnt in it, but I did have a target in mind when I joined so I thought April is a new month and a new start again.

WI tonight 3.5 pounds off, glad I stuck with it and am now back on track, good luck to everyone for this week

well done mistyme! :D glad you are feeling more into things again. everyone has their ups and downs..as long as you end on an up thats the main thing :)

had weigh in tonight, sts last week so was really hoping for a loss...-3lb for me :D so I got my 2 stone award - feeling fab!

has anyone been to the wellbeing centre on linfield rd for their kettlebell class? they are starting 1 in the ormeau park next week end and wonder if anyone else has tried it.

Oh flip I dunno- think that's more for muscl building whereas I need fat burning still- feel wrecked watching that lol

Oooohh. Never seen this thread before.
Hello to all!
I am hoping for a good loss to kick things off again this week.
11lbs gain is just not good!
New month, new start!

Im also another Zumba lover!
Its just the best!

A what? Sounds strange! Tell us more
they use them on the biggest loser, trainer angie is a real fan. it is supposed to be a really good work out, but wanted to hear from someone who has been so i know what to expect.

Last edited:
Hi, all, WI tonight, 1/2 pound on, I feel like I am going backwards on this, had a really good week, but have my monthly so perhaps thats why, felt so bloated and fat the last few days, had a feeling would gain, been on this plan since January and have only lost 10.5 lbs, had a few bad weeks so have accounted for them, but have been seriously trying hard this month, feel a bit deflated today.

I suppose putting a positive slant on it, if wasnt on plan I may well have continued to get bigger and bigger. Decided I will start keeping a diary and make sure I count everything and if still not losing weight then can ask for advice from my consultant or you lovely people on here. It helps to get my thoughts out, clears the negativity. I am finished now promise. I wish everybody luck for this week.

mistyme said:
Hi all, where has everyone gone this week? WI tonight lost a pound best wishes to all for the coming week

I'm here!! I haven't been on that much as I'm not sticking to plan and feeling guilty - avoiding all things relating to slimming world! Lol :D. Keep the chin up, I've been doing this since last July and only lost over 2 stone since then. While that's slow for most people I try to keep myself motivated by thinking what I would be like if I hadn't started sw. The fact I am lighter now than I was 4 years ago is a great plus too!

Half pound off for me tonight - quite chuffed as had a BAD week. Gonna be good this week and hope it doesn't catch up next week! :)

Thanks Roisin, I know what you mean when you are not sticking to it you want everything SW related to just go away. Missed WI last week so had 2 weeks of over-indulgence and went back tonight and lost 3 pounds, the mind boggles, the weeks I'm good I lose very little or put on, the weeks not good lose, got my stone award so over the moon, this makes up for the weeks I try hard and don't get anywhere, good luck to everyone for the coming week

Back