Northern Ireland slimmers

mistyme said:
Thanks Roisin, I know what you mean when you are not sticking to it you want everything SW related to just go away. Missed WI last week so had 2 weeks of over-indulgence and went back tonight and lost 3 pounds, the mind boggles, the weeks I'm good I lose very little or put on, the weeks not good lose, got my stone award so over the moon, this makes up for the weeks I try hard and don't get anywhere, good luck to everyone for the coming week

Well done on the loss and your stone award!! It's a real motivator! I had a horrendous few weeks eating-wise, ate everything around me and then went out for more. After the 1st week without gaining, I expected to gain the following week so I think sub consciously I was eating 'cos I'm gonna have a gain anyway - might as well enjoy it'!! This happened for about a month and every week I sts or lost! I felt like a fraud at group!! :D anyway, managed to get head back into plan last week and gained!!! Eventually caught up with me! It was only 1lb so hopefully that's it and I'm back on track now!! keep up the good work :D

It was the same for me, up and down, the weeks I worked really hard lost very little, I've been a bit up and down this week too, so I am expecting to gain this week to make up for those bad weeks, so who knows, good luck for this week, best wishes

hi everyone im from bangor and go 2 st galls class carnalea,joined 2 weeks ago got 5 pounds off on extra easy wi on tues nites

Hi everyone,

Im starting SW tomorrow and im so excited! Might take me a while to get the hang of it but I fink this diet is gonna suit me :) Well I hope so lol

Sam xx

Hi I started sw last Monday, I'm just doing it at home, I have my first wi tomorrow so hopefully I'll happy with what I've lost.

I have really struggled with the diet, I keep thinking that I shouldn't eat so much and really miss my junk food :(

Patricia

Hi I started sw last Monday, I'm just doing it at home, I have my first wi tomorrow so hopefully I'll happy with what I've lost.

I have really struggled with the diet, I keep thinking that I shouldn't eat so much and really miss my junk food :(

Patricia

What sort of junk food is it you miss? If you take your syns over the course of the week, instead of daily, you can still have a treat at the weekend and be on plan.

I know it's a debatable topic (some consultants say it's use it or lose it with syns and they can't be carried over) but I do it and it works for me.

A portion of chips from the chippy is 26 syns and a fish in batter is 19 syns - so you could have that, and still have 60 syns to spread out through the rest of the week.

A chicken chow mein from the Chinese is only 7 syns for a 380g serving on EE, so that's still well within your syns.

A zinger tower burger from KFC is 35 syns, a toasted twister is 25.5 syns, a McD's Quarter Pounder with cheese is 24.5 syns - there's plenty of stuff you can have as long as you count the syns and ensure you don't go over for the week :D

x

Yeah I fink wat im gonna miss the most is chippy food but im determined to lose the weight. Especially with my bday coming up in July

Sam xx

I just miss sweets and that type of stuff :( I allow myself a treat in the evenings with my syns, I've been having a curly wurly the past few days. I'm sitting here now wanting to eat but thinking if I eat something whether it's free or not I won't lose as much weight tomorrow, silly I know because if I starve myself I will give up easier, but I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks and really want to lose the most I can before I go away :(

Hi
Been doing SW for 6 weeks and lost 13lb
Just found this NI group
It's good to have people who are in the same country lol

Just wanted to say hi
:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

benji55 said:
hi everyone im from bangor and go 2 st galls class carnalea,joined 2 weeks ago got 5 pounds off on extra easy wi on tues nites

Hi benji55 I go to the wed morning st galls group and love it! Me and my mum joined 9 weeks ago and both doing really well. Mum has almost 2st off and I am hoping this week to get my 3.5st lol. Anyway I am Going this tues night at 5.15 to WI so maybe cya there ;-)

Minimadmum said:
Hi I this was my first WI today and I lost 2.5lbs, was hoping for more but I suppose im happy enough :)

I am sure it will be the first of many loses. I bet by the end on may you will be around -10lb :)

Hey, back on the bandwagon again - your typical yo-yo dieter! Weighed in at 12 stone 2.5 pounds the shame! :( determined to get down below 12 stone next week, 3 pounds loss please - maybe more?

Was very good so far today although i didnt do any exercise - didnt have the time!

Have a gorgeous lunch made for tomorrw a salad with feta cheese HEXB, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and olives 2syns yum yum yum!

Hope everyone is keeping well + sticking to the plan!

Good luck Claire :)

Samantha <3 said:
I also thought that you had to use your syns daily not weekly

Sam xx

Hey, hope your first week's going well :) when I started our consultant always talked about saving some syns up for the weekend if you needed them. Since Xmas she talks more about using your 15 syns up every day and perhaps if there's a big occasion coming up (maybe about once a month) you can save your syns for that but not to do it every week. Personally, I find that some days ill have 10 syns, some days I'll have 5, somedays I'll have 30 (like yesterday!!!) but generally I find that if I stay under the 105 for the week I'll have a loss.

Good luck :)

clairedebear said:
Hey, back on the bandwagon again - your typical yo-yo dieter! Weighed in at 12 stone 2.5 pounds the shame! :( determined to get down below 12 stone next week, 3 pounds loss please - maybe more?

Was very good so far today although i didnt do any exercise - didnt have the time!

Have a gorgeous lunch made for tomorrw a salad with feta cheese HEXB, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and olives 2syns yum yum yum!

Hope everyone is keeping well + sticking to the plan!

Good luck Claire :)

Mmmm feta cheese, I've started on the salads again so might just have to get me some of that feta....so tasty!! Good luck for this week :)

princess247 said:
Hi
Been doing SW for 6 weeks and lost 13lb
Just found this NI group
It's good to have people who are in the same country lol

Just wanted to say hi
:)

Hiya, i love the minimins site - so many good recipies and motivational tips here! Fantastic weight loss!! Good luck for this week!

3lbs off for me this week - takes me over my 1st :)

Back