Northern Ireland slimmers

Only someone from NI will be able to answer this for me....

I've just eaten a pastie bap - does anyone have any idea at all how many syns/calories would be in this?

Thanks
x

The bap I'm assuming was White - I think 5-6 syns
Pasties are generally leftover chips and meat - particulary sausage and then fried - prob really high in syns - 10 or more so that's prob enough syn for today
Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

A chippy bap would b 9-10 due to size of them- I bought one once- weighed it & worked it out and then couldn't bring myself 2 eat it lol

If the pastie has thick batter then u r talking bout 15 syns as the sausage meat alone would be 8/9 & then batter & oil on top of that - but Mmmm that sounds good! Nice fri treat!

A chippy bap would b 9-10 due to size of them- I bought one once- weighed it & worked it out and then couldn't bring myself 2 eat it lol

If the pastie has thick batter then u r talking bout 15 syns as the sausage meat alone would be 8/9 & then batter & oil on top of that - but Mmmm that sounds good! Nice fri treat!

Pastie has sausage meat in it, I thought it was potato?!?!?!?! eeeek!! I don't eat prok!!

Yeah it's the leftover sausages and chips

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Jaysus Ill not be having one of those again!!!

It depends- some r just chips, herbs& onion- but most have sausage meat as my husband is veggie& we struggle to find veggie ones!

I just found out yesterday that a tub of candyfloss is only 3 syns! Had a tub last nite and it was so gd! :)

Sam xx

Where did u get the candy floss from? Would seriously help with my sugar cravings!

Kinda annoyed at myself today went out last night drank loads and was so hungover today! To help cure my hangover I got a boojum! Why oh why!? Going to not eat anything else tonight and be extra good tomorrow!

Hope everyone is following the plan and on track!

Claire

Well wk 2 weight in and I lost 2lb this week :) which is good because I was so down over the weekend that I had more or less given up on my diet :( i was annoyed at myself because it was my birthday on Friday and I had been very good that day but just gave up on sat and sunday :( trying to decide today whether or not to stick with it!

Minimadmum said:
Well wk 2 weight in and I lost 2lb this week :) which is good because I was so down over the weekend that I had more or less given up on my diet :( i was annoyed at myself because it was my birthday on Friday and I had been very good that day but just gave up on sat and sunday :( trying to decide today whether or not to stick with it!

Deffo stick with it! You have already proven to yourself that even by having a few bad days you can still lose weight. We all have days were things in life cause our diets to go wrong, I just try to make sure days dont turn into weeks!

Chin up girl cause in a few months when you have a stone or two off ya you will feel and look fab :)

First week back after i restarted and I lost 4.5 pounds :D Determined to stick with it this week! Going out on Friday and Saturday so it might be difficult but will try my best!

Anybody got any low syn ideas for tackling a sweet tooth>?

Hope everybody is on track!

Good luck

Claire

Hellloooooo! So happy to see a Northern Ireland group on here!!

I'm from Belfast but work during the week up in Derry so my SW-self is spread about a bit!!

I'm going to Hakka tonight (new Japanese/Sushi/Noodle bar) on Adelaide Street in Belfast for a friend's birthday. A little anxious as I only lost 1/2lb last week whilst sticking religiously to plan (star week) so hoping for a big loss next week!

Anyone been to Hakka yet? The menu looks amazing but I'm not sure what the best thing to get is. I'm still relatively new to SW, only had my 3rd WI last night - 5lb loss so far :)

AB x

Hellloooooo! So happy to see a Northern Ireland group on here!!

I'm from Belfast but work during the week up in Derry so my SW-self is spread about a bit!!

I'm going to Hakka tonight (new Japanese/Sushi/Noodle bar) on Adelaide Street in Belfast for a friend's birthday. A little anxious as I only lost 1/2lb last week whilst sticking religiously to plan (star week) so hoping for a big loss next week!

Anyone been to Hakka yet? The menu looks amazing but I'm not sure what the best thing to get is. I'm still relatively new to SW, only had my 3rd WI last night - 5lb loss so far :)

AB x

Never been before - did you enjoy yourself? Noodle bar should have been okay slimming world wise if you were doing extra easy! Don't worry about the loss remember a loss is a loss and slow and steady wins the race!

Tuesday was a very good day for me - stuck to the plan and went to the gym! However Wednesday was not! Went crazy at dinner time then went to the cinema ate loads of popcorn and minstrels - definate comfort eating happening - worried about meeting with my teacher tutor and he didn't even turn up! :mad::mad:

Today is a new day! i have to be good becuase I am going out Friday + Saturday night and all day Sunday - there will be drinking involved! Anyone got any tips for a lower calorie drink>?

Good luck everyone

Claire :D

Never been before - did you enjoy yourself? Noodle bar should have been okay slimming world wise if you were doing extra easy! Don't worry about the loss remember a loss is a loss and slow and steady wins the race!

Tuesday was a very good day for me - stuck to the plan and went to the gym! However Wednesday was not! Went crazy at dinner time then went to the cinema ate loads of popcorn and minstrels - definate comfort eating happening - worried about meeting with my teacher tutor and he didn't even turn up! :mad::mad:

Today is a new day! i have to be good becuase I am going out Friday + Saturday night and all day Sunday - there will be drinking involved! Anyone got any tips for a lower calorie drink>?

Good luck everyone

Claire :D

Gin and slims (slimline tonic) all the way! I generally have a drink, then water, then drink so it decreases the amount of alcohol you'll be drinking a little!

Gin and slims (slimline tonic) all the way! I generally have a drink, then water, then drink so it decreases the amount of alcohol you'll be drinking a little!

I hate gin lol Vodka and diet coke will do me I think!

I will take ure advice and alternate every alcoholic drink with a soft drink! :D

Where is everyone???

Well I did not have a good week atall last week - decided to go to weigh in anyways because my slimming buddy told me I had to! So glad that I did, I lost 2.5 pounds and got my half a stone award woohoo :D :D :D

I am going to a wedding with my mummy at the start of July so six weeks to lose as much weight as possible and slim into my dress!

Good luck everyone

Claire xoxo :D

Weigh in last night, lost another 1.5lb!! Very happy! I'm not getting any big losses, but I'm consistently losing small amounts, not had any gains or STS yet!

Like you Claire, I have a wedding on 25th June, so I want to be as skinny as minnie as possible by then! I'm hoping I can maybe get another 7lb off by then!!

By the way, Hakka in Belfast is GORGEOUS! There was so much choice and really complimented the SW diet due to lean steak and chicken being used with noodles and lots of veg! I used 7 syns though just in case of oil etc but it might not have even been that much.

Back to the gym tonight after the weekend... wish me luck! W4D1 of C25K!

Weigh in last night, lost another 1.5lb!! Very happy! I'm not getting any big losses, but I'm consistently losing small amounts, not had any gains or STS yet!

Like you Claire, I have a wedding on 25th June, so I want to be as skinny as minnie as possible by then! I'm hoping I can maybe get another 7lb off by then!!

By the way, Hakka in Belfast is GORGEOUS! There was so much choice and really complimented the SW diet due to lean steak and chicken being used with noodles and lots of veg! I used 7 syns though just in case of oil etc but it might not have even been that much.

Back to the gym tonight after the weekend... wish me luck! W4D1 of C25K!

Well done on the weight loss! Remember slow and steady wins the race :D
I think my losses are going to slow down - stepping up using weights to hopefully build some muscles!

Might give that place a go - where abouts is it?
Have u ever been to wagamama's in Victoria Square? Its gorgeous!

Good luck with the running!

Claire

Back