Northern Ireland slimmers

Well even though I had an awful couple of days I decided to go to weigh in anyways and lost 1 pound which I a pleased about! That means I have lost a total of 8 pounds in 3 weeks!

On a depressing note I decided to go clothes shopping and NOTHING suited me! I am sick to death of being fat and ugly and lacking in self confidence - of course my comfort is food! I have decided when I feel pathetic about myself instead of turning to food I will turn to exercise instead!

Hope everyone is good and sticking to the diet!

Good luck

Claire

glad i found this wee group! Im from belfast, have tried slimming world before but fell of the wagon and lacked motivation

Im a student nurse and find it hard to attend classes with my shifts/study/part time job so have all the ammo to do it on my own! Want to lose 3 stone ideally but hoping to get at least half of that off by 31st of august when im heading to ibiza!! its hell because I still live at home and am always tempted by lovely things the rest of the family are having, have tried to get them thinking in the slimming world way but its not happening!

Must stay motivated! i want to go on holiday and actually feel comfortable in swim wear!

4lbs off for me this week :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

princess247 said:
4lbs off for me this week :D

Amazing well done!
2.5lb off for me with my 3st award :D

Amazing well done!
2.5lb off for me with my 3st award :D

Brilliant well done! :D

I lost 4 pounds tonight :D

Thats 12 pounds in 4 weeks!

Woooohoooo!

3 weigh ins until the wedding - going to be so focused try to lose as much weight as possible!!!!

Good luck everyone!

Clairdebear ur schnauzer baby is gorgeous!!!

Typical NI weather means I got soaked tonight!! Tried running though for first time in bout 18 yrs!!! ie I don't recall running since I started junior high lol! Gonna feel it tomoro so trying to get motivated to go to the gym in the morning b4 work!

Put on 2lbs
Feeling v bloated so was expecting a gain :(

Disaster of a weekend - gained 5.5 pounds wtf???!!! Its going to be start week soon so hoping some of it is water retention - aim is to lose my gain before the wedding! good luck everyone!

Hi all, 3 pounds off for me this week not sure how I managed it though, didnt really stick to plan but had a bad throat infection and could barely eat, so that must have been it, dont care as long as its off, well done to everyone, good luck for the next week

what classes do you all go to I go to the ballysillan one just wondering if anyone else goes to the same class x

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get silken tofu?

I read that some people cant get it in 'Ireland' but I don't know if that counts NI or whether they just mean ROI- oh the complications of our country haha

Tinkerbell2051 said:
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get silken tofu?

I read that some people cant get it in 'Ireland' but I don't know if that counts NI or whether they just mean ROI- oh the complications of our country haha

Hey, I've never seen it anywhere and I'm in belfast - I'll keep a wee eye out for you tho :)

Ro1s1n said:
Hey, I've never seen it anywhere and I'm in belfast - I'll keep a wee eye out for you tho :)

Thanks :) that would be great! I'm in Belfast myself. Someone said i might get it in a wee shop on Lombard street? (thats if i remember right lol) Although I think I'll need google maps for that cos street names in town plus me = hopeless haha

I had my first night out on Friday since I started SW, had lots to drink and a pastie supper on the way home! Died all day sat so had to eat junk food to get my through my hangover ;-) My WI is on wed morning so its damage limitation until then lol.

But who cares, lost 4st 9lb so deserve my weekend lol

I had my first night out on Friday since I started SW, had lots to drink and a pastie supper on the way home! Died all day sat so had to eat junk food to get my through my hangover ;-) My WI is on wed morning so its damage limitation until then lol.

But who cares, lost 4st 9lb so deserve my weekend lol

Exactly! You still have to live and enjoy yourself!

Lost 0.5 pounds this week. Was at the take that concert so had plenty to eat and plenty to drink! Enjoyed myself which was the main thing!

Damage limitation now!

Hey everyone,

Have taken the head staggers today after much procrastination and a fortnight's holiday where I felt too uncomfortable to get into the pool and ate so much it wouldn't have helped my situation! I'm joining SW this evening and am dreading the big weigh in.

I've been yo-yo-ing since I was a teenager, getting down to my target weight of 9st 12lbs for my wedding 3 years ago. A year later I was delighted to discover I was pregnant and have used it ever since as an excuse for my 4st weight gain.

I've had an epiphany! Enough is enough! Hoping for some motivation to make it work this time, and any initial tips are very welcome. I know the hardest part is starting the weight loss journey, and seeing the results spurs you on.

Back