Northern Ireland slimmers

im from not so sunny bangor,bloody pouring as usual,2.5 off 2nite though was hoping 4 3 as i would have been at my 1 stone off mark,hopefully get there next week.Great losses girls,well done and dont worry about the gains,ul get it off next week

Tinkerbell2051 said:
Thanks :) that would be great! I'm in Belfast myself. Someone said i might get it in a wee shop on Lombard street? (thats if i remember right lol) Although I think I'll need google maps for that cos street names in town plus me = hopeless haha

Me too!!

Had a goal of 2.5lbs this week and I hit it!! Woohoo!! After a month of wavering around the same, I finally got my hear in gear!! That's me with my 2.5 award! Over the moon!

Benji55 - thanks for that! Had a wee look on facebook - cakes look delicious! Not the best thing to be looking at at 9.30am on day one of my SW regime!! Lol! How much did you guys lose in your first week? I don't want to have unrealistic goals but would really like to see something come off. Do you always use up your syns or find it better to stick to free foods?

Think I lost 5 in my first week! But it takes some folk a bit longer for their bodies to adjust- so don't be disheartened or give up if u r one of them! Fill up on ur superfree foods and ensure u keep a diary & record everything for first few weeks- really helps u learn syn values rather than guess them- & helps consultant assess it if u aren't losing- also stops u snacking if U've to write it down lol!!!

2 stone award tonight - finally! 5.5lbs to go til target.

Hey everyone,

Have taken the head staggers today after much procrastination and a fortnight's holiday where I felt too uncomfortable to get into the pool and ate so much it wouldn't have helped my situation! I'm joining SW this evening and am dreading the big weigh in.

I've been yo-yo-ing since I was a teenager, getting down to my target weight of 9st 12lbs for my wedding 3 years ago. A year later I was delighted to discover I was pregnant and have used it ever since as an excuse for my 4st weight gain.

I've had an epiphany! Enough is enough! Hoping for some motivation to make it work this time, and any initial tips are very welcome. I know the hardest part is starting the weight loss journey, and seeing the results spurs you on.

Good luck! It is a brilliant plan and if you stick to it (which I haven't been lately) really works!

good job everyone,i losr 3 pounds in my first week,id lost 1 stone in total with WW but find SW fits in 2 my life so much better,going 2 have a clearout 2mor and put all my bigger stuff on ebay

I agree, benji55 - almost a week in and I haven't felt hungry, husband is happy to eat what I'm eating, and I don't feel like I'm denying myself too much.

Big weigh in tomorrow night, and I'm feeling quietly confident - I'll keep you posted on how I get on - fingers crossed!

Well I lost 4.5 pounds this week woohoo! Moving the right way!

I have been sick for over a week now, missed my WI last week and except to put on a good few pounds this Wednesday. Got 2 days damage limitation to do lol

Hi all

I hope you don't mind me joining. I'm going to join Slimming world tomorrow in Newtownabbey and hopefully will come out armed with books and motivation:)

I have about 15lb to lose, I won't be 100% sure until class tomorrow night. I got down to goal weight a couple of years ago with WW but it's crept back on and I just can't get my head round their new points system. To be honest I like the idea of SW in that I don't have to count everything.

Thanks

Mary

Hi all

I hope you don't mind me joining. I'm going to join Slimming world tomorrow in Newtownabbey and hopefully will come out armed with books and motivation:)

I have about 15lb to lose, I won't be 100% sure until class tomorrow night. I got down to goal weight a couple of years ago with WW but it's crept back on and I just can't get my head round their new points system. To be honest I like the idea of SW in that I don't have to count everything.

Thanks

Mary

Slimming world is far better than weight watchers - you don't feel like you are on a diet whereas with weight watchers you do!
Extra Easy is just basic healthy eating!
Good luck!

Back