Northern Ireland slimmers

Donegal here, attending Strabane.

First week just done, 4.5 lbs. :)

well done!! im from donegal myself - in lifford, but living in belfast now. Im 6lbs from target weight now and have to say i still cant believe what i eat sometimes!! lol :D

Woo hoo! Great losses all round! I'm proud to report I managed 6lb in my first week - absolutely delighted! I can already feel th edifference and I'm all psyched up for next week. I didn't get any exercise done last week, so I'm hoping with a few body combat classes this week I'll be able to keep it up.

Oooh, on another topic, had SW curry last night - not good :sigh:

Put 1lb on this week but very happy as I was expecting 4 or 5 as I have been ill and not done the plan for 10 days. Now time to be good again lol

sorry ollie thought u were a woman lol,well done 2 everyone lol,were al doing good,i have 2 stop lifting size 14 and 16 clothes can t get it in2 my head im a 12 whoooooooooooooo

Right- need a petition going! Against mauds lol- on a hot Sunday afternoon how's SWer meant to resist 'nutella bear' .......... Medium tub :0/

Hey! Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather - don't think that it is supposed to last though!
Was at a wedding at the weekend so was dreading weigh-in, only put on 1.5 pounds so genuinely pleased with the result!
Now its time to lose weight for my holidays! Hopefully become 10 stone something, good luck everyone!
Claire

Nutella bear?? Oh no! I'll be getting one of those this weekend for sure. I had enough trouble avoiding Pooh Bear (or Poor bear as they call it now, lol)

Clairedebear is that a mini Schanuzer in your pic?

Nutella bear?? Oh no! I'll be getting one of those this weekend for sure. I had enough trouble avoiding Pooh Bear (or Poor bear as they call it now, lol)

Clairedebear is that a mini Schanuzer in your pic?

Yup thats rossi my lovely wee mini! Well done on your weight loss btw!

Hi, another from NI here so thought I'd join in. Just started back at SW last Wednesday but had been last year and lost 20lbs. When I went back last week I had put 13lbs back on so really need to try to do this for keeps this time and not go mental when I've lost a few lbs :D Weigh in tomorrow evening and was looking forward to it after being a saint on Weds, Thurs, Fri and Sat daytime but then went out drinking and effed it all up...which continued with Chinese on Sunday but back on track again Monday. Great start eh?

Just realised that I have been back on the plan for 8 weeks and have only managed to lose 10 pounds - how crap is that! Really have to be more focused, especially now I have the time to be committed as I am off for the summer!

Next mission is to lose 4 pounds and get my stone award!

I had a semi good day today - did exerise - took the dog on two walks and went to Body Combat! Food wasn't the best - had a chicken curry patak's dunno how many syns but guessing alot! Need to drink loads more water!

Body Pump tomorrow morning - wonder if I will cope lol!

Good Luck everyone!

Claire

First WI today and I managed to lose 4lbs even though I had drank quite a bit of wine on saturday and had chinese on Sunday! Pretty happy with that :D

First WI today and I managed to lose 4lbs even though I had drank quite a bit of wine on saturday and had chinese on Sunday! Pretty happy with that :D

Well done! :D Keep it up!

Bad day today ate this chocolate brownie thing today with cream it was gorgeous!!!! Didn't do any exercise either! Tomorrow is another day!!!
Hope everyone is doing better than me!! good luck everyone!!!

I'm struggling a bit today :( I've used up all my syns but really want something naughty from the chinese. Just going to go to bed a little earlier and try to do a syn free day tomorrow incase I decided to drink tomorrow night. Thought I could at least get through 2 weeks without going off track but my willpower is low at the minute......I just have to keep thinking about the feeling I get when I've lost.

This week has not been good at all, thinking about missing weigh in as I don't want two gains on a row!
Going away next week but I am still going to stick to my healthy eating as it is not technically a holiday! Will be walking loads + doing exercise videos to keep on track!

I find missing weigh in just sends me on a downward spiral and I end up not wanting to go back at all. I've been rubbish today, just had a chinese as a hangover cure so the syns from last night and today will be enormous :( But back to it right now!

Back