Northern Ireland slimmers

Hi everyone, I'm from just outside Armagh and it's my 1st try on Slimming World! Been doin it now for 7 wks and have lost 10lb so far! :)
Just plucked up the courage to go start exercising publicly (been using the wii at home lol) and joined a zumba class last wk which was fab, can't wait till the next one! :D

Well went to the cinema ate far too many sweets, definitely not going to weigh in now!
Just say a photo of myself from last night - realise how far I still have to go!
Will power Please return!!

Good luck with the bank holiday everyone!

Yep bank hols make u wanna eat! an excuse for drinks mid week too- so I stayed away from drinks on sat night but ended up in pizza hut glengormley then spurs in Victoria sq last night!!! Ekk!

Vm019 said:
Yep bank hols make u wanna eat! an excuse for drinks mid week too- so I stayed away from drinks on sat night but ended up in pizza hut glengormley then spurs in Victoria sq last night!!! Ekk!

Yeah I know what you mean!

I have to remember that the 12th is only one day - so will enjoy myself that day - we always have a BBQ then be good the rest- am going away to portstewart for a few days so it will be hard!

Don't beat yourself up about the bad choices just get back on the wagon straight away!

We've started already- walking 7 miles to Malone rd tomoro morning bright n early- sounds good but does it count if u r having a drink along the way? Lol

Insaniti that's not a massive gain but I know the feeling when you gain anything (no matter how small) if you feel you've been good. (((hugs))) good luck for the next week!!

**Ella** said:
Insaniti that's not a massive gain but I know the feeling when you gain anything (no matter how small) if you feel you've been good. (((hugs))) good luck for the next week!!

Thanks going to be 100% this week, need to lose 19lb in 8 weeks weeks to reach Target before my hols lol.

Thanks going to be 100% this week, need to lose 19lb in 8 weeks weeks to reach Target before my hols lol.

That should be easy enough! Stick to the plan and you will be grand!

Back on the bandwagon for me! Want to lose maybe 4 pounds until I go away on my holiday. Food yesterday was good, have already been to body combat and taken the dog out for a walk. Long may it continue!

Good luck everyone!

Well my food was really good last night then I went out.... Drank far too much :( enjoyed myself though! Back on the bandwagon!

Hope everyone is sticking to plan!

Claire

Well I lost 2.5 pounds this morning! Happy enough. Where is everyone? Hope everyone is motivated + sticking to the plan!
Claire

Well done Clairdebear.

I've been pretty good this week but *may* have ruined it a wee bit at the weekend (again)..... really need to stop drinking at the weekend to see proper results but giving up my takeaways AND wine would kill me lol :D

**Ella** said:
Well done Clairdebear.

I've been pretty good this week but *may* have ruined it a wee bit at the weekend (again)..... really need to stop drinking at the weekend to see proper results but giving up my takeaways AND wine would kill me lol :D

Thank u Ella!

Have eaten so much crap today - currently feel sick! Back on the bandwagon!

Good luck with weigh in everyone!

Insaniti said:
Whoop whoop 4.5lb off, makes up for .5lb on last week lol

That's brilliant - well done :) keep up the good work!

Back