Northern Ireland slimmers

Insaniti said:
Just noticed i am 1st to target also!!!

Keep it up!
It may get harder from here because you are so close to target - don't give up!!! Slow and steady wins the race!
Well done :)

Lost 5st in 5 months so I hope to lose this last stone before my hoilday at start of September, I will cry if I don't lol

Last edited:
natty654 said:
hey there all i live in Lisburn, just about to join group tomorrow evening! Nice to see people from over here!
Nat x

Hope it goes well, if u follow the plan it really works!

Dunno how successful I was yesterday?! Breakfast was fine, however for lunch I went to wagamama's - had chicken curry thing with veg dumplings - deep fried - so not good! Then for dinner which I didn't really need I had chorizo chicken - was feeling down + ate far touch!! Need to find more things to do to occupy myself jn the evenings!

Hope everyone is keeping well + sticking to plan!

hey there all i live in Lisburn, just about to join group tomorrow evening! Nice to see people from over here!
Nat x

Hey Nat!

I'm going to SW in Belfast, but got the motivation to join from my Dad who has done really well at a class in Lisburn. He is now on target and maintaining.

I've got just over a stone off in a month which I'm really pleased with seeing as we had the holidays and quite a lot of bbq'ing/drinks.

I'm on a real high at the mo as I'd ordered some new trousers from the Next sale which I wasn't expecting to get into, but they arrived yesterday and lo and behold, I not only got into them, but zipped them up too!!

Yay!

My sister will be delighted as she has been disgusted by my "stewy ar$e" in my current trousers!

Good luck!

Claire the evenings are killing me also :( I'm an angel all day then once the kids are in bed and it's quiet time for me I start to get the munchies. Been trying to only eat free food but I'm still left craving something 'bad'. Had a blow out yesterday because I got home from weigh in (1.5lb off) and was starving so instead of making something quick I decided the chinese would be quicker :( Back on track today though so I've the full week to limit the damage before next weigh in.

**Ella** said:
Claire the evenings are killing me also :( I'm an angel all day then once the kids are in bed and it's quiet time for me I start to get the munchies. Been trying to only eat free food but I'm still left craving something 'bad'. Had a blow out yesterday because I got home from weigh in (1.5lb off) and was starving so instead of making something quick I decided the chinese would be quicker :( Back on track today though so I've the full week to limit the damage before next weigh in.

I always have a treat after weigh in - this week it was a chinese! It keeps me on the straight and narrow - don't beat yourself up about it!

If you want something sweet at night - try pineapple or chocolate + fudge alpenhorn light bars - u can have two as a healthy extra B!!! Or use your syns for your late night snack??? Whatever you do - good luck!!!! :D

Where is everyone????!!!!!

Well back on the bandwagon tomorrow - was away in Scotland climbing a few mountains - even though I am sure I was burning loads of calories I think I also ate my body weight in chocolate!!!! Not good!

I am determined to get to ten stone by my 25th birthday!

Good luck everyone + hope u r all sticking to plan :)

Sticking 100% to the plan Claire, I have 6 WI until holiday and I am 1st to Target. I am pushing hard to reach target as it would piss me off going away a few lb short ;-)

Gone waaaaaaaaaay off track this week and am dreading weigh in :( Only have myself to blame though! Went to the caravan for the weekend and made up a tub of mixed salad and a tub of mixed veg and both were pretty much unused when i got home yesterday. Headed to Portrush today with the kids and ate crap again and ended today with a (fricking gorgeous) pizza and bottle of wine! So WI tomorrow will be frightening but back on track (I hope) straight away. Hoping to not have more than 3lbs on or I will be down in the dumps!

**Ella** said:
Gone waaaaaaaaaay off track this week and am dreading weigh in :( Only have myself to blame though! Went to the caravan for the weekend and made up a tub of mixed salad and a tub of mixed veg and both were pretty much unused when i got home yesterday. Headed to Portrush today with the kids and ate crap again and ended today with a (fricking gorgeous) pizza and bottle of wine! So WI tomorrow will be frightening but back on track (I hope) straight away. Hoping to not have more than 3lbs on or I will be down in the dumps!

Don't be annoyed at yourself Ella the weather was gorgeous so you enjoyed yourself - get right back on track tomorrow - that's what I am planning to do! Food was not good today, saying that it could have been worse!

Exercise was good today - went walking up Slieve donated today + rugby training! Will be feeling it when I got to Zumba tone tomorrow morning!

Good luck everyone :D

Thanks Clairedebear and wow well done Insaniti!!! You've been doing great!

I put on 2lbs this week and know it should have been more because I was so bad yesterday still. Not feeling the best today so haven't been on plan but haven't ate much either so tomorrow will do the shopping and get back into the swing of things!

Well done insanti that'd brilliant j must be really proud of yourself!

Don't worry about the gain Ella you will have that off by next week no problem!

Seriously off plan today - seem to have redeveloped my sweet tooth after the weekend - try my best tomorrow - damage limitation!

Good luck everyone!

Well Wednesday was a better day + marginally stuck to plan! Yesterday wasn't - sister & mummy are beginning to comment, I need to sort if out! Will try my best today however I am going out tonight for dinner + drinks so not helpful! Must remember I am doing this because I want to fell happy + attractive - which I don't at the minute! Good luck everyone Claire

Claire you sound like you're struggling with staying onplan, me too :( I wish there was some way of getting that extra bit of willpower back that we had at one stage. I'd only lost 6.5lbs so far but have 2 back on and can't get my head round it this week. I've been back and forth to SW for the past year or so and as soon as I hit a wall I stop going only for watever weight I've lost to go back on.

Seriously struggling this week and after the past few days I think even if I reign it in the rest of the week I've still done so much damage.

Beginning to wonder am I happier being heavier and not thinking about every little thing I put in my mouth or what I'm drinking. Or happier trying to lose it now before I hit my 30's when it's supposedly harder to lose.

And no.....I'm definitly not happy being this size, otherwise I wouldn't have started SW again so I'm just going to have to find the willpower somewhere and hopefully you can find yours too!

clairedebear said:
Well Wednesday was a better day + marginally stuck to plan! Yesterday wasn't - sister & mummy are beginning to comment, I need to sort if out! Will try my best today however I am going out tonight for dinner + drinks so not helpful! Must remember I am doing this because I want to fell happy + attractive - which I don't at the minute! Good luck everyone Claire

Claire enjoy your weekend, have a blow out then back 100% from Monday. New week and new you and before you know it you will be back in the swing of things. I had to do this at start of July cause my June was horrid lol

Seriously off plan today - seem to have redeveloped my sweet tooth after the weekend - try my best tomorrow - damage limitation!

Good luck everyone!

I've lost all motivation altogether!! Seem to have 2 good days and 1 bad at the moment!! Have been sticking to plan from end of May and have lost a stone (1 more to go) but the last two weeks or so I've either STS or gained and as a result I've been finding it very hard to resist my VERY sweet tooth!!
Have been doing loads more exercising so not sure if this has anything to do with it?
Have to try and get back on track 100% again to get the last of it shifted!!

Back