Northern Ireland slimmers

Hey everyone, Im just back after a months break - not on holidays or anything - just sw!! I thought id take a weeks break after a few bad days, which turned into 2 weeks, 3 and then 4. I can see how easy it is not to go back tho!! It's been tough enough getting back into it again, a 5lb gain is enough to keep me on track (sorta!)

good luck this week everyone :)

2.5lb off this week now 8lb to target!!

Well done Insanti! I can't wait to be only 8 pounds to goal!

Well I have seriously gone off plan - was away in portstewart since sunday + going off to cork tomorrow. I can feel in myself that I have put on weight and I don't like it!However I am going to enjoy myself + get back on the plan once I come back!

Good luck everyone!

Claire :)

clairedebear said:
Well done Insanti! I can't wait to be only 8 pounds to goal!

Well I have seriously gone off plan - was away in portstewart since sunday + going off to cork tomorrow. I can feel in myself that I have put on weight and I don't like it!However I am going to enjoy myself + get back on the plan once I come back!

Good luck everyone!

Claire :)

Go and enjoy yourself and forget about sw for a few days, then start fresh like its your 1st week again and you will be fine that's always worked for me ;-)

Back to slimming world tomorrow to rejoin and I am dreading the gain! But I have to be realistic I want to be happy in my skin - will only happen if I shed the huge amount of excess weight! Cannot wait for the day when I can post before and after pics!

Hopefully everyone is on plan + enjoying all the exercise + healthy eating! :)

Good luck everyone :D

Well weigh-in wasn't too bad gained 4 pounds from my lowest recorded weight so for 3 - 4 weeks off track I am happy enough!

Feels good to be eating healthy + back on track even though it has only been a few hours lol

Went to the gym at lunch time after a lengthy period of not going - legs are KILLING me now - they will be worse tomorrow!

Well good luck everyone! :D

Hi everyone! I'm from co.Armagh, just discovered this website last week and it is great! Like a second handbook :)

This is my fourth week at SW and probably the longest I have ever stuck at any diet so maybe this will be the time I will actually succeed (but afraid to say it out loud in case I jinx it lol).

So anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and wish you all well with your weight loss :)

Hi everyone! I'm from co.Armagh, just discovered this website last week and it is great! Like a second handbook :)

This is my fourth week at SW and probably the longest I have ever stuck at any diet so maybe this will be the time I will actually succeed (but afraid to say it out loud in case I jinx it lol).

So anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and wish you all well with your weight loss :)

Welcome to the thread! I love the eating plan - never feel like I am on a diet! The board is also really helpful - being able to speak to other people going through the same change + transformation in the lives makes u realise u arent on your own!

Any questions just ask + good luck! :)

Goodbye_wobbles! said:

SW to me does not feel like a diet, never hungry and I can eat any food I want! Plus ot works the most I have ever list on a diet wad 1.5 stone, but so far I have lost 5st 5lb so stick with it and you will lose weight!

Hi both of you, thanks for the welcome :)

I'm doing extra easy and was wondering if from your experiences, if red, green or EE helped you lose weight fastest, cos I don't know about u, but I want it off in as few months as possible!

Insaniti your weight loss is amazing, congratulations, u must be such an inspiration at ur group.

So anyway, it was bucketing down last night and there I was at 10pm out running round the track and then at home tucked into youghurt and fruit - WHO am I??? Lol. Hardly recognise myself!

Weigh in tomorrow, please please please let me have a loss...

Welcome to the thread! I love the eating plan - never feel like I am on a diet! The board is also really helpful - being able to speak to other people going through the same change + transformation in the lives makes u realise u arent on your own!

Any questions just ask + good luck! :)

i am the same...tho only at SW 6 weeks now (and 18lbs lighter) i dont ever get hungry...and never feel like i am on a diet..i never felt better :D

After a long chat with my consultant last night I have decide to raise my target from 13st to 13st 7lb. Needed to lose a lb this week to get target but only lost 0.5lb :-/ Was bad during the week so can't complain.

I will get to my target weight next week, one more push and then i can worry about maintaining lol

I hope everyone has had a good week and good luck for your WIs :)

After a long chat with my consultant last night I have decide to raise my target from 13st to 13st 7lb. Needed to lose a lb this week to get target but only lost 0.5lb :-/ Was bad during the week so can't complain.

I will get to my target weight next week, one more push and then i can worry about maintaining lol

I hope everyone has had a good week and good luck for your WIs :)

Wow how brilliant must it feel to be only one weigh-in from target! :D Congratulations! You have to do the necessary before and after shots! :D

Good luck with the weigh in Goodbye Wobbles! Hope you get the results you want/deserve!

Yesterday was a so-so day for me on the eating front. Exercise front was better, took the doll for a leisurely stroll + rugby training - I am really feeling it in my legs - might go for a swim + see if that loosens them up a bit!

Good luck everyone!

Claire

The exercise has been my godsend this week as I ain't been very good, going to eat good and train hard this week to make sure I hit target ;-)

Wow insaniti congratulations! I bet you feel like you can achieve anything now, well done, hat off to you :)

Claire - i'm just out from class and i had 3.5 off this week :) syked!!! Think I've finally got in the groove now :))

Wow insaniti congratulations! I bet you feel like you can achieve anything now, well done, hat off to you :)

Claire - i'm just out from class and i had 3.5 off this week :) syked!!! Think I've finally got in the groove now :))

Thats brilliant, congratulations! Well done! You have lost your first half a stone - need to put up a signature sticker!

Good luck for the rest of the week - stick with it just imagine what you will have achieved come christmas! :)

Goodbye_wobbles! said:

Welcome!! & heres a tip.... Knox in portadown do the most delicious slimming world burgers, pepper burgers, pork sausages, pork and leek burgers, garlic sausages and chicken pork r beef olives!!! They also do extra lean mince too :0)

I love SW meats, my wife gets ours from a butcher in Belfast close to castle court. Their burgers are the nicest I have ever had. I will find out the beamed of the butcher and post it

Mallons on castle street

Last edited:
Ooooh u too are making me hungry!! Lol. I'll definitely be making a trip into mr Knox to see what's on offer, thanks for the tip. :). I can hear the pan sizzling yum yum lol

Back