Northern Ireland slimmers

Decided to bite te bullet and get syuck in again had got my 4st award in june and gained 12llbs in july 2 weddings and meals out didnt help found it ard to get my mojo back but wi last nite 1.5lbs off so back on te wagon again xx

i have my weigh in at 5pm, last week was a holiday week (in Scotland for a week....far to much to eat and drink!!! :break_diet:)
so i am expecting a gain tonite tho i am back on the wagon since i come back (Thursday)

on the up side...i got SOTM for August...even with the holiday week. Delighted with that :D

fingers crossed for 5pm!:sigh:

carriebrad said:
i have my weigh in at 5pm, last week was a holiday week (in Scotland for a week....far to much to eat and drink!!! :break_diet:)
so i am expecting a gain tonite tho i am back on the wagon since i come back (Thursday)

on the up side...i got SOTM for August...even with the holiday week. Delighted with that :D

fingers crossed for 5pm!:sigh:

Congrats on SOTM!!

How did weigh in go?

hey been a loooooooooooooooooong time from ive been on here, infact forgot this site existed as i was more of a troll than an active poster :) took a break from sw cos lost my mojo and rejoined today. was a member of the social team before i left and thought it would be awkard going back but it was like i never left. ive got the bug again and cant wait to get back into my weight loss journey. thankfully all of my info was still on the computer so ive kept all of my awards and id 'only' 9.5lbs on which is ALOT less than what i expected. just wanted to say hi and fingers crossed this time i actually start posting properly on here :) hope your all well and gl for this weeks wi everyone

ps i threw away the battery from my scales today, i weigh myself every day normally and new start at sw means a new rule for me :D

Last edited:
WOW!!! Fab, wish i knew ur secret lol

well i walked the legs of myself...but i also did a few wee tricks like....cut the batter off my cod, so only the chips were syns....lifted the top of the bap off the burger.....had lots of boiled rice and only a few chips with my curry...

tho i know myself...i could not get away with eating like that all the time...it was a one off for sure...and it was the walking that saved my skin!!

FatOllie said:
Haven't had time to post here for a while. I'm now up to 22 lbs after 11 weeks, amazing how quickly 2 lbs per week adds up after a while :)

Well if u consider u r losing 2pm a week then I've a weekly 1.89lb average for 10.5 mths- thats 6 st 3 off - it is so do-able & really does add up nicely :0) if someone had told me I'd have lost almost2 a week for 11 mths I'd have laughed at them- Sw works :0)

Last edited:
3lb off for me this week :D

thats 27 now, have to get one more for my 2 stone award ;)

it better be next week...

hows everyone else in NI going on?

Hey, I haven't fallen completely off the wagon, I am still following slimming world ideas but just coporating it with something different - intermittent fasting -achieving good weight loss as a result, as of last friday I am down to about 11 stone 3 which I am very pleased about!

My eating patter is as follows:

Breakfast 7.30am

Must get some form of workout done here

Dinner 8.00pm - largest meal of the day

Small snack before I go to bed.

Only allowed to drink water.

If anybodies weight loss has stalled, maybe you should give it a go?

Good luck everyone

Claire :)

Back on plan after my holidays, not looking forward to my wi on Wednesday lol. Reckon I put on about 10lbs so need to work hard to get that off.

Hope your all doing well with your plan

i had a "holiday week" one month ago, was in Scotland for a week, and like you i ate like a horse and drank like a fish...

and somehow...dont ask me how...i was back with 5lb off....the human body is the oddest thing...

i can only thank all the walking round scotland i did...cause i ate enough to sink it!

have you a target date ?

Hi all.
I rejoined a new group last night and didnt like it at all.
Trying a different one next week.

There does seem to be a good group of us..

Did anyone hear about a walk on Saturday for Action MS done by lots of SW classes in NI?

There seems to be quite alot on here from N.I I live in East Belfast can anyone recommend a gd S.W class there!!

if you go to the SW website and put in your postcode, the local groups will come up, :)

tho our local newspaper does always carry an ad, and theres more classes listed in it, than comes up on the website, so if you dont see anything close enough that suits you, ask around, or check local papers, or shop windows maybe, HTH ;)

Hi all,

I'm go to SW in Newry. Hope everyone has had a good weekend and best of luck for WI this week:)

Back