Northern Ireland slimmers

I have had a really mixed week, been sick so finding it hard to stick to plan. I now have a little over 8 weeks to work Xmas party so going to blitz this final 12lb off me once and for all :)

I have had a really mixed week, been sick so finding it hard to stick to plan. I now have a little over 8 weeks to work Xmas party so going to blitz this final 12lb off me once and for all :)

12lb in 8 weeks.....i have faith in you :) good luck with it all...

i have weigh in tonite...wud love another 2lb off....would be happy with one...i have 13lbs left to loose 3 stone...and i have 13 weigh ins til xmas!

Lost 3lb tonight...first week restarting so pleased with that :)

I am trying to do things a little differently from other times in the past when my motivation has failed me

* On WI night I used to fall off the wagon completely and not care what I ate. Now I am going to treat it like a normal night and try to be good. Hopefully this will allow me a little more flexibility on weekends when I really need it more.

* I am going to eat more beans...literally baked beans or mixed bean salad. Super speed all the way :D

* 1.5 litres of water. I need to do this every day as I think my "thirsty" signal is muddled up with my "need chocolate" signal :D

Fingers crossed!!!

:)well done!!

have you tried any of the free sausages and meats from the newry butchers?

McIlroys do lovely sausages, meat balls, veg roll, etc, yum!!

:D
:)well done!!

have you tried any of the free sausages and meats from the newry butchers?

McIlroys do lovely sausages, meat balls, veg roll, etc, yum!!

Thanks

I got lovely sausages from a butchers in Hill Street, though the name of the shop escapes me.

Have you tried Bellini's SW menu? Imagine...an entire 3 course meal syn free

:D

Thanks

I got lovely sausages from a butchers in Hill Street, though the name of the shop escapes me.

Have you tried Bellini's SW menu? Imagine...an entire 3 course meal syn free

Was it the "meat boutique" maybe?

are they syn free sausages? i must try them too,

i havent tried Bellinis menu, is that Naomis choice menu? (is that the class u go to? i dont go to that one, but i follow it on facebook, some great tips and advice, as do the SW Class in Dundalk, if ur on FB add it. Some great tips and menus on there)

i hear Cobbles do a nice menu as well...

Was it the "meat boutique" maybe?

are they syn free sausages? i must try them too,

i havent tried Bellinis menu, is that Naomis choice menu? (is that the class u go to? i dont go to that one, but i follow it on facebook, some great tips and advice, as do the SW Class in Dundalk, if ur on FB add it. Some great tips and menus on there)

i hear Cobbles do a nice menu as well...

Yes it may have been the meat boutique, I can't honestly remember, it was just on up a bit from Phillips fruit shop (yum for fruit!!).

Yes it was Naomi's choice menu :) Was a great idea to put some SW options in the menu as so many people in Newry seem to go to SW. It's really cheap to go for the early bird menu as sides come included too :eating:

I don't normally go to Naomi's class, have been a few times in the past.

that might be Gormans butchers, just opposite Dunnes....must give them a try, i didnt know they did SW Sausages...

but like you said, with what seems like all of newry and the surrounding areas at SW, they all are prob.doing their best,

have you seen the muller lites in eurospar, 3 for 66p, but 1...get 2 free!!!

that might be Gormans butchers, just opposite Dunnes....must give them a try, i didnt know they did SW Sausages...

but like you said, with what seems like all of newry and the surrounding areas at SW, they all are prob.doing their best,

have you seen the muller lites in eurospar, 3 for 66p, but 1...get 2 free!!!

That's very cheap, must shout in for some. Though I've really taken to the Activia snackpots, they were on sale in Fiveways Nisa there for a while. Very creamy compared to Muller lite.

Just thought I would update - still following the IF principles and the diet plan from slimming world I am down to 10 stone 13 which I am really pleased about - however I have remained at this weight for the past two weeks :S I feel slimmer though - think I am toning up + gaining muscle, which can only be a good thing!

I went shopping today and bought myself a couple of new outfits - every single thing was a size 12!!!! So pleased - first time I have ever come from a shopping trip and not felt completely and utterly depressed!

Next stop is 10 stone 9 which will take me down to 2 stone lost, I WILL GET THERE THIS TIME!!!!!

Good luck everyone

Claire :)

clairedebear said:
Just thought I would update - still following the IF principles and the diet plan from slimming world I am down to 10 stone 13 which I am really pleased about - however I have remained at this weight for the past two weeks :S I feel slimmer though - think I am toning up + gaining muscle, which can only be a good thing!

I went shopping today and bought myself a couple of new outfits - every single thing was a size 12!!!! So pleased - first time I have ever come from a shopping trip and not felt completely and utterly depressed!

Next stop is 10 stone 9 which will take me down to 2 stone lost, I WILL GET THERE THIS TIME!!!!!

Good luck everyone

Well done! It's great to hear u so upbeat :)

I also had a lovely moment this week...was tagged in some photos on Facebook yesterday and instead of my usual HORROR and manic untagging, I actually thought I looked ok!!!! Result!!! Lol

Good luck everyone

Fantastic, that is a great achievement. I can't wait for a great shopping trip like that. Fingers crossed I get there:)

1st week back on plan since holidays, had 2 gains since I got home so was glad to lose 3lb this week! Feeling so good again and glad to be back on plan.

Hope your all doing well :)

1st week back on plan since holidays, had 2 gains since I got home so was glad to lose 3lb this week! Feeling so good again and glad to be back on plan.

Hope your all doing well :)

is that you just 3lbs to target then ?

Planning is the key for me, every Sunday the wife and I sat down and made a full weekly menu. We kept very few treats food in the house so very little temptation.

I also set mini targets to break down my weight loss, I had 6 stone to lose and that daunted me. So every half stone was my Target and when I hit that Target I gave myself a small treat like a mars bar or packet of crisps ect. We also have a take away at the end of the month as long as I have lost weight that month!

Hope some of that has helped and nor bored you al lol

Planning is the key for me, every Sunday the wife and I sat down and made a full weekly menu. We kept very few treats food in the house so very little temptation.

I also set mini targets to break down my weight loss, I had 6 stone to lose and that daunted me. So every half stone was my Target and when I hit that Target I gave myself a small treat like a mars bar or packet of crisps ect. We also have a take away at the end of the month as long as I have lost weight that month!

Hope some of that has helped and nor bored you al lol

no way...not bored at all...

love reading others tips / advice etc..

esp someone like yourself who has done so well...

i started out 12 weeks ago at 18.1...and couldnt (still cant) set a final target,

its still too daunting, i have wrote here on my statistics 12.12, but i know i will have to come down to 11.7 or so,

on monday at weigh in i was 15.08.05, and just seeing the numbers getting lower on the scales is such a buzz...:D

i do love the stickers coming every half stone, i want my 2.5stone award next week (just a half pound off it!!)

and i want my 3 stone for halloween,

we set xmas targets on monday night, and i set 25lbs, so now thats 23 in 11 weigh ins til xmas, so just over 2lbs a week, :eek:

fingers crossed i can do it, that will take me to seeing 13 on the scales:eek: albeit 13.13!!

it is so true what you say, being prepared, having lots of fruit, yoghurt, meat, etc all in the house / freezer

all the "free foods"!!

i do eat free all day, and have my syns at nite, tea and biscuits, curly wurly, weight watcher crisps maybe,

then on sat nite i have my chinese takeaway (do you think i would have to cut this out as i get nearer target ? i have one EVERY sat nite!:eek:) so far it hasnt effected my losses, but it might in the future?

thanks for the tips (u have prob nodded off by now)

Have your take away and enjoy it! You are still losing weight really well so why change?

If you need to to cut them out close to Target belive me you won't complain lol

Back