Northern Ireland slimmers

Have your take away and enjoy it! You are still losing weight really well so why change?

If you need to to cut them out close to Target belive me you won't complain lol

your rite!! i prob wont!

or as been said on here, you just dont enjoy them as much as you can taste "fat" off them!

have you a target date?

Weighed myself yesterday and I am down to 150 pounds :D Almost two stone lost! Only one more pound to go! On a bad note have injursed myself exercising means I haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked in the past few days but I need to give myself time to heal!

Hoping to have the courage to do a before and after photo soon!

Good luck everyone :)

Well done Claire keep it up! I wish I had your focus atm really bad last few day, seems the closer I get to target the more I struggle.

My shift patterns in work ain't helped me either, had no set meal times and hardly slept more than 5hrs a night. Tomorrow is my 1st day off in 2 weeks so going to start fresh from then.

P.S you have to do before and after pics that's the law lol

jellyfish81 said:
just started at the mount pottinger group last monday :)

Ooh exciting times! All the best & hope u find the plan works for u- it's fantastic- and after the first few weeks it becomes a way of life- just remember ur superfree foods with each meal & measure ur syns accurately & u should be well pleased :0)

Just the 1lb off for me this week, a wee bit disappointed, i need 2lb to stay on course for my xmas target, and i really wanted rid of the half pound, so i was ultra good, and had hoped for 2.5lb of a loss...

ahh well...i did get my 2.5 stone award on my 13 week of weigh in :D

so its not all bad

thats awesome, i've a target to get my first 10% off my xmas.. or more if i can. but i've my birthday in november and an xmas dinner early december lol

thats awesome, i've a target to get my first 10% off my xmas.. or more if i can. but i've my birthday in november and an xmas dinner early december lol

you need to have your treats and events too, so dont feel a bit bad about it, have a flexi day :) eat, drink and be merry...for the one day, then straight back on the wagon ;)

I am so angry with myeslf this well, wheels well and truly came off and put in 4lb. Going to really push myself to get to target in the next 6 weeks.

Back on plan 110% and back in the gym 5 days a week and I can do it ;-)

I am so angry with myeslf this well, wheels well and truly came off and put in 4lb. Going to really push myself to get to target in the next 6 weeks.

Back on plan 110% and back in the gym 5 days a week and I can do it ;-)

you back on the wagon, thats the main thing, whats done is done! good luck with the rest of your week ;)

Had a good chat with my consultant yesterday and now feeling really motivate, was 100% yesterday and did almost 2hrs in the gym!

It is really nice being able to talk to ppl who go through the same struggles as yourself, so if I can help anyone please just ask :)

Last week I was 150.8 pounds this week I am 151.2 pounds so I am rounding that to a maintain which I am pretty pleased about - I ate alot throughout the week and was out both nights at the weekend so all things considering I don't think I did too badly! Focusing on toning - muscles are developing that never developed before!

Well done for getting back on track Insaniti - just keep thinking how good you will look in your Christmas dinner photos! :)

Good luck everyone!

Well had my WI today after 7 great days and 6 days in the gym and i managed to lose 6.5lb!!! So so so so happy after my crap week last week.

Now only 7.5lb to target so going to blitz it for 3 more weeks ;)

:)Hey folks can i join the team,just discovered all you fellow norn iron peeps'.. this is my 4th wk at sw , weighed today and lost 3lb resulting in me losing my first stone!!Still all quite new so appreciate all the great tips and advice.. ;):D

Back