Northern Ireland slimmers

Well weighed in this morning and I am up to 152 pounds :( I know I over-ate throughout the week I have 3 pounds to lose to reach my 149 goal so I am gonna be 110% committed this week, no sweets no chocolate, no booze!

Once I get down to 149 I am going to put up my before and after pictures ;)

Hopefully it pays off and I see a smaller number next week!

Good luck everyone

Claire

clairedebear said:
Once I get down to 149 I am going to put up my before and after pictures ;)

Claire

hope you have a great week and I'm looking forward to seeing ur pics!

Best of luck :)

Well I have been very good so far - sister has commented that she thinks I have lost even more weight so fingers crossed I will get my 2 pounds lost and down to 10 stone 9!

Hope everyone is sticking to plan + getting the exercise in!

Hopefully I will be able to put up my before and after pics :D

Got up this morning and weighed myself, the scales said 148 pounds woohoo but then I stepped on them about 2 hours later and they said 151 pounds? So I dunno :S was a slacker today + didn't go to the gym - something upset me and I have eaten like a pig tonight!

Back on the wagon tomorrow! I am losing weight for me! Not anyone else!

Good Luck everyone :D

Before SW when I fell off the wagon I never got back on! It's nice now having the tools to have a bad day or 2 and getting back on to plan, and if lucky to still lose weight lol.

I have been great all week until last night, went out to dinner to Jenny Watts in Bangor for their SW menu. Ended up with scampi and chips :)

Then went to see Lee Evans and while there I had a some Belgium choc cup with strawberry,marshmallows and fudge which I reckon was about 5000 syns lol

So good again today and fingers crossed I will get a few lbs off on wednesday!!

Before SW when I fell off the wagon I never got back on! It's nice now having the tools to have a bad day or 2 and getting back on to plan, and if lucky to still lose weight lol.

I have been great all week until last night, went out to dinner to Jenny Watts in Bangor for their SW menu. Ended up with scampi and chips :)

Then went to see Lee Evans and while there I had a some Belgium choc cup with strawberry,marshmallows and fudge which I reckon was about 5000 syns lol

So good again today and fingers crossed I will get a few lbs off on wednesday!!
oops... well I have re-calculated for you, its actually 4890!!;) lol, you have done amazing so far Im sure its not going to be that bad for wednesday! speaking of jenny watts, is it worth going ? are each of the dishes synned for you?

2.5lb off this week even though I was only about 50% on plan!! It was a 8 day week so think that helped.

No this is my 6 day week so need to be really good, will aim for 4 days in the gym and as close to 100% on plan.

Good luck to everyone

Last week I was visiting my sister from thursday to Sunday, so in preparation I went to the gym on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and rugby training on Wednesday night! I was even dedicated and went to the gym on Saturday when my sister was working! I enjoyed myself - didn't make sensible choices - basically I went on Holiday lol and I ended up with a maintain so I am very pleased!

Gonna pull out all the stops to try and lose as much weight before Christmas! Bought myself a dress from Karen Millen as a treat for losing all the weight - will use it as my after picture when I get to goal!

Well it all seems to have gotten quieter on the Northern Ireland front!! Where is everyone!

Last week was not good - eating was very bad - emotional eating - a neighbour died - was not nice, when I am feeling down I eat! Result a gain of two pounds :S

Exercise was very good - made it to the gym everyday except Monday - was late for the class! My personal trainer has me out of the weight room and concentrating on body weight exercises! See how I fair with them!

He also has me on this random diet - basically to try and lose as much weight as I can before Christmas!

I can only eat, lean meat such as chicken, wholewheat pasta, brown rice and a tomato sauce- for lunch and dinner. Eggs and porridge for breakfast, for snacks I can have cottage cheese, low fat soft cheese, rice cakes or oat cakes - going to give it a try until friday at least - see if I get any results - thinking I am going to get really bored really quickly!

Good luck everyone - hope you are sticking to plan - I am planning to get right back on it once I get to goal!

Good luck again

Claire

Where is everyone??!!

Well I followed the diet as best as I could - it actually was not as hard as I had anticipated - I have a new found love of cottage cheese and oat cakes :D
Last week I was 151 pounds this week I am 148 pounds which is a loss of 3 pounds - it means I have got down to my lowest weight ever and I have lost a total of 29 pounds :D :D I am very proud of myself, this is also the longest that I have kept the weight off for aswell!! I have 8 pounds to go until I reach my goal and I am determined to get to goal this time! :D :D I am going to have to aswell - have bought myself so many new clothes can't afford to put the weight back on!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Good Luck

Claire

I have gone a wee bit off plan during October&November and gained 8lb grrrr. Last week I lost 3lb and hope to lose another 2 or 3lb this week!! That will get me back to 10lb to target so it will be the new year. Hope your all doing well and well done Clair getting to your lowest ever weight!!

Well I mostly stuck to plan this week - was off track on friday (weigh-in day), Saturday and Wednesday - but I was good the other days I also went to the gym everyday - except for Sunday when I had rugby training - result a GAIN OF ONE POUND :( Hopefully I have gained musle like my trainer said!!!???

Back on the Bandwagon come Monday - alot going on this weekend - will be at the gym most days so I am determined for a maintain!

Well done for getting back on track Insaniti! You will get those pounds off in no time!!!

Good luck everyone

Claire

Thanks I really need a lose this week as next week is my work Xmas dinner!!

Will go to the gym every day next week to try and lose as much as poss lol

Back