Northern Ireland slimmers

Had a maintain but was happy as it was my son's birthday! Hope everyone is prepared for Christmas........

Stayed the same the Xmas week, can't believe how it happened lol. Hope to break even this week and then knuckle down new year. Hope you all had a good Xmas and happy new year to all

Well disaster has struck! I have broken my ankle :(

Due to the fact I am not moving very much it is inevitable I will put on a bit of weight but it is all about damage limitation! Which in my case means proteins in and carbs out!

Good luck everyone, can't wait to get back to the gym in oh say 3 months! lol

Wow that's horrible, I did my ankle a few years ago and I was in plaster for 6 weeks so maybe be back quicker than expected.

I hope your back on your feet soon

Wow that's horrible, I did my ankle a few years ago and I was in plaster for 6 weeks so maybe be back quicker than expected.

I hope your back on your feet soon

Not as simple as that - I have to get an operation :( Will be in plaster 8 weeks post surgery and then rehabiliation!

But I can still do upper body and core exercises so all is not lost! I will be back to the gym in no time!

Happy new year to all!!

2lb off me this week. Very very happy as I was bad new years eve and new years day lol. Hope we all can do well this year

Falling falling fallen . . . Can't seem to get back on track after Christmas. Willpower just completely gone. Back to work yesterday so hoping routine will help me regain focus.

Hope you get back to routine and on the wagon again. I was back on plan and get WI this morning do hoping for a few lb off!!

Delighted to have found this thread...

Is anyone familiar with a place in Belfast called Boojum, i'm off there today and have no idea of syn value's for the burrito - could anyone help out? Thanks

x

Everyone I know is mad for boojum! Never tried it myself. Just keep a note of what goes in it - sauces etc and try to work it out

Back