Northern Ireland slimmers

Finding it very hard to stay on track & make the right choices! I will be able to go swimming from Wednesday next week so hopefully that will help!! Very frustrated at he minute! All I can say is protect your ankle people!!!

Good luck everyone! :)

How long until the plaster comes off? Swimming will deffo help. I been great since 2nd jan lost 7lb but had a bad weekend lol

Will be good next 2 days and hope I break even come WI on Wednesday

How long until the plaster comes off? Swimming will deffo help. I been great since 2nd jan lost 7lb but had a bad weekend lol

Will be good next 2 days and hope I break even come WI on Wednesday

I am not actually in plaster - my consultant doesn't believe in them or something - :S I am 4 weeks post op only another 4 weeks to go until I can put weight on it :D

I am trying to be good with my food choices it is very hard - I also have little enthusiasm to do any exercise. But I have been given the all clear to go swimming :D Now all I need is someone to come with me to make sure that I don't fall lol

Good luck everyone

Claire

morning everyone

i had my first ever STS this week :cry:

and i was so disapponted, i cant tell you how good i was, stuck to the plan, lost of exercise,

is it natural for everyone to plateau at some stage?

i have been at slimming world 28 weeks, and lost something every single week, up til this week.

the past 2 weeks i only lost 0.5lb, i know over all, i have 4 stone 4.5 off in 6 months, and i can cope with it slowing down, but to stop altogether when i am still nearly 2 stone from target :confused:

I lost 5st in 6 months and just seem to lose the final stone I need to target.

I think my problem is I now like myself and don't have the drive and desire to lose the final stone.

Maybe if you have up your exercise you are retaining water and that's why you have sts?

Put it behind you and I am sure you will lose again next week :)

I lost 5st in 6 months and just seem to lose the final stone I need to target.

I think my problem is I now like myself and don't have the drive and desire to lose the final stone.

Maybe if you have up your exercise you are retaining water and that's why you have sts?

Put it behind you and I am sure you will lose again next week :)

ahh tanks, have been really good again this week, and i am hoping for a loss at Mondays WI

i am the opposite...i am prob even more determine now than i was at the start...mayeb its cause at over 60lbs lighter its not as big a struggle now,

or maybe its cause i can now see the end in sight...

carriebrad said:
ahh tanks, have been really good again this week, and i am hoping for a loss at Mondays WI

i am the opposite...i am prob even more determine now than i was at the start...mayeb its cause at over 60lbs lighter its not as big a struggle now,

or maybe its cause i can now see the end in sight...

Good on you maybe you could come round to mine and give me a kick up the bum lol.

I have 16lb to my target but I have put on a lot of muscle since I joined the gym so am thinking of raising my target by 7lb, but that feels a bit like cheating lol

Here's to a good weight loss for us all this week

Have been on this fab site quite a few times and have just found this Norn Ireland thread, great to know quite a few of us are joining in. Really don't know what I would do without MiniMins as I have had more support from reading posts here than in SW, group not meaning the group isn't friendly cause we are but don't get a lot of inspiration or even tips to help through the next week but if I stop going I know I will put this weight back on as has happened in the past. My weight loss even tho I'm chuffed with it is quite slow but have always known that and set myself the target to loose 1lb per week = 3st 10lbs in a year and hey ho I have I am now aiming for a further 1lb over the next year and keeping fingers crossed. Great to have contact with the other Nth Ireland peeps. Keep your eyes on the target and just think how great we will all feel when we reach our goal. Good luck for the next weigh in.................

Been sick the last 5 days and missed my WI on Wednesday. Had a few days comfort eating so back being good until I WI on Wednesday.

Hope your all doing well :)

Well made it to class this week after being ill for 2 weeks! Put on 3lb so not to bad. I want to lose 1.5st before my brother in laws wedding in 11 weeks so I must kick myself up the arse lol

Hope your all doing well

New beginning

Going to WW for the past 2years and I have lost just over 3st then I lost my focus and put 1st back on. :cry:

I did the same lost 5st then put 16lb back on over Xmas and new year. Have myself a good talking to and I am now back on the wagon.

Insaniti said:
I did the same lost 5st then put 16lb back on over Xmas and new year. Have myself a good talking to and I am now back on the wagon.

Snap! I lost a few pounds short of 7st & have gained 1.5 stones since start of dec! Pregnant now :0) but that's no excuse for that size of a gain by 17 weeks !!!! Disgusted with myself! :0(

Back