Northern Ireland slimmers

Vm019 said:
Snap! I lost a few pounds short of 7st & have gained 1.5 stones since start of dec! Pregnant now :0) but that's no excuse for that size of a gain by 17 weeks !!!! Disgusted with myself! :0(

Let's push ourself back on the wagon!!! Been so good this week so I better get a good lose tomorrow morning!!!

2lb off today not happy as I have blitzed the gym. Thinking I have done too much and my body is retaining water.

100% again this week and see what happens

Anyone know any good nautre walks in Belfast? As well as SW I'm trying to walk more (not great at the exercise) but I do like walking was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere nice.

On Monday I was chuffed with myself made it all the way up to Napoleon's nose on the Cavehill.

hi, just back on here after a year...
this time ive joined SW and in 2 weeks, have lost 8lbs, and got my first half stone off and slimmer of the week, which made me smile :)
WI is on Tuesday, hope I have a loss!

Hi hi

Well I am back on the bandwagon :(

Regained 9 pounds and lost plenty of muscle along the way!

30 day gym challenge started today - go to the gym everyday for 30 days :)

Slimming world principles and Intermittent Fasting 14/10

Anyone else want to join me :D

clairedebear said:
Well I am back on the bandwagon :(

Regained 9 pounds and lost plenty of muscle along the way!

30 day gym challenge started today - go to the gym everyday for 30 days :)

Slimming world principles and Intermittent Fasting 14/10

Anyone else want to join me :D

Were u watching the Horizon programme on BBC2?

Hi all, thought I'd pop back on. I don't go to class any more as I hit my original target, but I've set myself a new one and started last Tuesday, so I'm going to be a Tuesday at home weigher :) So far so good :D

Hi all, thought I'd pop back on. I don't go to class any more as I hit my original target, but I've set myself a new one and started last Tuesday, so I'm going to be a Tuesday at home weigher :) So far so good :D

Well done on reaching your original target:happy096:

Back on the wagon today as its been 2 months off plan due to ill health.

Put on 18lb so that's 27lb to target again!!

Fingers crossed I will be at target before Xmas

Well done on reaching your original target:happy096:

Thank you Mini! :) I had 2lb off yesterday at my first back on plan weigh in :) Good luck all!

I'm Co Antrim too :) 2lb off today :)

Back