Nosy question but need motivation pls...what did you lose in the first 3 weeks?

susysu

Hi

I need to do this but i have failed so many times before

i have 3 weeks and 5 days until 2 major events in my life, a night out where a girl who my husband cheated with will be there, and then an interview for my dream job

i am 15st 12 1/2lbs and am gutted i am at this weight with so little time to sort it out. if i felt i could lose a considerable amount that would actually make me look different in just under 4 weeks

would love to know your start weights, how much you lost and whether you really could see a difference or if it was mostly water type of loss

thank you so much , think it would really help me get started tomorrow and stick to it

I'm on week five and lost 1stone 10.5lbs my start weight was a lot higher than yours though. I was 22stone 11lbs. However I did go on a night out with the girls last night and everyone commented on how good I was looking. I've lost inches from my waist. It's definitely worth doing - you'll feel great having lost a little weight and you definately have a good reason to do it!!

on average its 3lbs a week for most people thats a stone in a month, others lose more some lose less a good example is me i lost a lot in my first week but apparently lost nothing in the past two weeks making it a stonein a month still. I think the more weight you got to lose the more it comes off every week and you have to drink the water to help you

I lost 4.5lb the 1st week and 5lb the 2nd week of my VLCD.

I've been on a VLCD for a month now and lost a stone without sticking to it and I was a similar weight to you. I think if I stuck to 100% I would have lost more. People have commented on my weightloss so I defo think you can do it. Good luck!! xx

I lost just under a stone in 4 weeks

Starting weight 12st 7lbs
Week 1. 12st. (-7lbs)
Week 2. 11st 10 (-11lbs)
Week 3. 11st 9. (-12lbs)
Week 4. 11st 8 (-13lbs)

I'm on week 3 and lost 18lbs, started off at 17stone.

Wk1 -9lbs, wk2 -5lbs, wk3 -4lbs

Been swimming twice a week and used sauna couple of times.

Good luck with your journey x

16 lbs in 3 weeks for me but my weights higher too.

Back