Not a good day.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Eileen, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Yesterday was awful & i really dont know why! I just couldnt get warm we had the heating on all day.I just wanted to eat.I did ok until i made my sons tea, omelette had 3 mouth fulls.:confused:
    Then later on i had 2 cream crakers with a scrape of marg.:(
    Has this happened to anyone else?Im on week 6 & thought it got easier.:sigh:
    Today is a lot better im just a bit cold but can cope,im slighty hungrey but can cope also.:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. orange-sox

orange-sox Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.3lb(2.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh hun :hug99:

Don't beat yourself up over a bad day, just dust yourself off... today is a new day and a new start okay :)

We all have our slip ups from time to time, it's the determination to continue in the wake of a failure that makes us succeed :)

Best of luck for the rest of your journey x

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    As bad days go, it wasn't horrendous. At least you stopped and got back on track. Just concentrate on keeping in at it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.