not a good start to day 1 :(

amethyst

Banned
Of my restart, back in wales my blender is in leic, and i couldnt fit it in my suitcase as i was travelling home by train urghhh

well anyway my mum lent me a cup with a lid and i just put half a pack in with water and shook for ages and theres still lumps in it and ofcourse i could not drink it :(

am so gutted

i have enough soups and bars to last me till saturday when oh picks me up..BUT i am going through a sweet tooth at the mo, so the packs are well needed :( and i have no money to go buy another blender and no one has one to leand me :(

so the cup i just used with the lid and shook did not get lumps out so the shaker i bought of ebay and has been sent to leic wont work either a? how do you all do it? lol

what to do ? :cry: like its not ment to be, i am so motivated and i cant do it :(

We go away quite a few weekends on a boat that doesnt have electricity so cant take the blender! I usually mix my soup or shake with a small amount of water first then gradually add the rest making sure you stir all the powder in. Tends to work quite well. I use a fork. Hope you manage as it would be a shame for this to get in the way of your progress. x

Get a shaker hun ive got one and really shake ive had no probs xx

thats what this is? a large beaker cup with a screw lid? i only put half my pack in with water and shook like crazy for ages even my mum tryed.. stilll lumpy? :(

omg i could cry.. like its not ment to be :(

its only a small beaker i filled it half way then i added more water about an inch from the lid so plenty of room for it.. still no joy..

please tell me about your shaker and how you do it? i am willing to try one more pack lol..

Could you make your shake into a muffin so at least you're getting your sweet fix?

i cant do muffins lol..

i just mixed it into a paste with a whisk and added more water was still lumpy and sticky at the bottom but i managed it... arm aches though lol

only for a week only for a week lol..

Think of the extra workout you're giving yourself lol ;)

my shaker is just a plasic beaker with like a caged filter lid with a spout i put about 300ml of water in only and shake like Tom Cruise out of cocktail!

ahh caged filter perhaps thats what i need? so maybe that shaker i ordered on ebay will do the trick? will get oh to check it before i get hiim to send it to me lol

Where in Wales are you? Perhaps i can help?

Hi Amethyst

That shaker you ordered from ebay is the one with a cage in it which gets any lumps out no problem!

Theresa x

Back