Not a good week for me.

Hi all had family over for a long weekend and I was just going to eat protien on saturday when we went to a party. Well after being weighed on wednesday I have just caved in and ate every day. The scales are showing 4lbs on already. Do you think I can lose it again in 2 days as my next weigh in is on wednesday. I still have 24lbs to lose and want to keep going sooooooo bad.

What should I do.

Get your head back together again and you'll do it! Every time you go in the kitchen have a great big glass of water and walk back out again. Drinking loads of water will help flush out your system.

Collect your thoughts, draw a line and carry one. NOT "start again". You are on your way.

:wavey::wavey:
hi carol, tell me about it, have been away for weekend and ate all weekend, enjoyed self and didnt feel guilty but just worried about getting back on track, i don't want to blow it when am doing so well like you also, come on, lets get our heads sorte and we can do it, lets not focus on this wednesday's result, but next wednesdays, good luck!!!

Back