Not a good week for me.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cillabatty, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi all had family over for a long weekend and I was just going to eat protien on saturday when we went to a party. Well after being weighed on wednesday I have just caved in and ate every day. The scales are showing 4lbs on already. Do you think I can lose it again in 2 days as my next weigh in is on wednesday. I still have 24lbs to lose and want to keep going sooooooo bad.

What should I do.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Get your head back together again and you'll do it! Every time you go in the kitchen have a great big glass of water and walk back out again. Drinking loads of water will help flush out your system.

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Collect your thoughts, draw a line and carry one. NOT "start again". You are on your way.

5. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :wavey::wavey:
    hi carol, tell me about it, have been away for weekend and ate all weekend, enjoyed self and didnt feel guilty but just worried about getting back on track, i don't want to blow it when am doing so well like you also, come on, lets get our heads sorte and we can do it, lets not focus on this wednesday's result, but next wednesdays, good luck!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.