not a great weekend....

batlo8

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a nice weekend?

Unfortunately I've split up with my OH this weekend :-( its been on the cards for a while but doesn't make it any easier.

Cancelled my CD lady as i just couldn't face it so the diet has flown out of the window too.

Xx

Omg sorry to hear that,

I'm not surprised the diet is the last thing on ur mind!!

Hope or ok. Xx

oh you poor thing - tough times.

CD will still be here when you feel ready for it again. be kind to yourself, for now. xx

Sorry to hear that- whenever I argue wit bf while on plan I use it to think f you at least in gonna look hot soon n I'm a strong person look how much willpower I hav and I use that to push me further on track. Just a thought - it must b so sad but all I can say Is try and look at it like that and also just BE SAD - dont be tempted to use food or anything else to mask it as it will jus give u another thing to be sad about

Hugs x x

Thanks ladies. I will definitely be back to CD. Just going to have a bit of time to drown my sorrows first! Xx

What a horrible weekend. I can fully sympathise as I'm going through exactly what you are going through as well.... and it happend on this flipping weekend too x

SurreySuperTrooper said:
What a horrible weekend. I can fully sympathise as I'm going through exactly what you are going through as well.... and it happend on this flipping weekend too x

Oh no Im sorry hun :-( you ok? Xx

Back