Not a happy bunny!

sxykyle

well i have been good all week done tons of exercise and been tonight and gained half a pound :mad: the only thing i can think the reason could be is because the time of the month is today! so i have just ordered a takeaway sod it! but im not going to have any syns all week. to me its worth it for one meal that i need.

Aww i know how that feels, I was like that myself a few weeks ago. It actually got me quite upset so instead I decided to not WI every week for a while and gave myself a few weeks off only to WI today and have lost 5lbs. Maybe like u said it was totm and it also may have been an off reading? Hope it works out better next week x

Aww i know how that feels, I was like that myself a few weeks ago. It actually got me quite upset so instead I decided to not WI every week for a while and gave myself a few weeks off only to WI today and have lost 5lbs. Maybe like u said it was totm and it also may have been an off reading? Hope it works out better next week x

Yeah i think its the time of the month because always the same i always put on. i know it not much but still does upset you :( carry on as normal. has a HUGE takeaway and a HUGE bar of galaxy lol! i needed it xx

It's true sometimes it's just needed..hope u feel better and manage to get onto plan again soon x

yeah im back on track 2mo got it out my system that be it til another 4 weeks haha! i dont have cravings normally and dont usually bother with takeaway foods too greasy but come the time of the month that it just hits me and i just feel like i need it weird lol! but thank :D

Back