Not a newbie, an oldie coming back to the fold. !

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Howdee everyone.

Here I am 'again' :D. The pounds are creeping back on and its time to stop messing around and get back on 'old faithful'. Have just tried a stint at CD but failed miserably this time round as it left me feeling so ill. :jelous:.

So back to what I know. ! :) Rejoined a class last night and ready to start officially today.

Think am going to start the 'kickstart plan' and see how get along with that..... its only 2 less points that what should be on so hopefully will be ok with it.

Be catching up with you all too, as hope to be able to post a bit more than I do. I look in everyday just get bogged down with work things so dont find time to post properly.

Think am going to go check out a gym tonight and see what its like there and how busy it is going to be at the time I would want to go and attend. Never joined a gym before so this will be a big first for me! :eek:

Happy WW'ing everyone.

Deb x

LOL... yes that was my problem... I just wanted food too much!

I really take my hat off to anyone that can stick to CD, its really hard to do. I did it first time round and managed ok but not this time.! :eek:

So back to WW'ing and enjoying food.... just need to plan what I eat and be more sensible with my choices etc.

Deb x

Hi Deb,

I remember you from the CD website. I think it was my first stint on it that I was talking to you. I couldnt do it a second time and gained most of the weight I had lost.

I really do believe that weight watchers is the only way to go!

Good luck this week and keep us posted

Hello Deb,lovely to have you back hun,i no how hard cd is tried that lost 1 stone then come bk to ww!

Hey :) welcome back .... ww is fab, Ive not tried any of the CD tye diets but know i just cannot live without food lol ..

Look forward to reading your diarys xx

Back