Not a newbie but a returning oldie :(

Jubbly

Yo-yo dieter here for the gazillionth time
Hello

I joined this site at the end of 2006 when I lost 75lb stone on Cambridge. I last visited 2008. Everything went so well for so long. I thought I'd flipped a finger to all the people who said I would put all the weight back on. But, hmmm, seems like they may have been right after all. I have just seen some photos taken this weekend where I basically looked like I'd never even heard of Cambridge. I have been putting weight on steadily over 3ish years. At first it didn't matter as I was slim. Then I got fatter. Now I'm enourmous. I refuse to weigh myself. I moan about it and have just had a complete meltdown on the phone about these photos to my boyfriend. I can't believe I went through all that for nothing except just to know what it could be like and then mess it all up again. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed and gross :(
I can't even be bothered to diet again and am going to sit here crying all night.

Anyway, sorry about the overdramatics and random pissy thread. Just needed to put that out there...!!

Clare

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

me too!!!

:wave_cry:I lost nearly 5 stone on scottish slimmers, felt brilliant, easy to move about, I had bags of energy and life was great I felt really attractive something that I hadn't done in ages. Don't know what happened but I managed to put it all on again plus an extra stone, I'm now waying in at a whopping 19st 7lbs :eek: and I got sooo down:cry:, but that didn't help me. I have just started the Cambridge diet and joined a gym to give me a boost of both confidence and weight loss. I'm not sure how it will work out but right now I feel like I am least doing something about it. Don't even feel that self conscious about the gym because I think in the end I will be in there in a couple of months feeling really good about myself again and it will have all been worth it. I am going to keep updating my blog as a diary for myself, I know it will be hard at times, but I am not just doing it for myself but for my partner and my kids:family2:, I want to be able to chase them about lol. Good luck to you, hope we are both successful.xxx

Back