Not another new years resolution!!

Jeniferous

Hi guys - happy new years!

Another Christmas been and gone whilst still not at my target weight. In August 2011 I weighed 16st 6lbs.. I got down to 12st 9lbs as of Dec 1st 2012 using slimming world, dukan, alli pills, diet chef and a personal trainer (not all at once!) I'm back up to 13st 3lbs after Christmas and I am determined that this journey will be over by next Christmas!

I suppose I'm still 3 stone down but still obese. I get married in 16 months which seems like a long way off but people keep telling me it's not! My target was 12 stone but I think I'm going to want to be more like 11 on the big day!

Anyway I'm just rambling - been back at skimming world for the past few weeks and booked some more classes at the gym so fingers crossed I'm back and focussed!

Not going into today's food but bacon butties, pecan maple pie and tapas feature! Got stuff ready to go for this week though! :)

Good luck for all your journeys!

:) I'm sure hundreds round the country are feeling focussed! I'm doing slimming world but my gym have a 12 week class starting on the 24th which includes and hours training so I think I might take a break from SW at that point. Would be nice to get to know some people at the gym too.

B - dry fried eggs, hex bread & flora light
L - meatballs & left over roast potatoes
D - more leftover meatballs & probably rice or pasta.
S - muller light & banana

I'll need to work out the syns, some breadcrumbs in the meatballs and oil in the spuds which I'll have to figure out.

Aloha guys - another day gone and another day closer to target!

Weighed in today (normally Mondays but nye wasn't going to happen)! 2.5lbs off, pretty darn good considering the wedding we went to and nye!

B- dry fried eggs, hex slices nimble bread & flora light (1.5 syns)
L - more leftover meatballs, pasta & ratatouille (2 syns)
D - roasted butternut, chicken & hex cheddar
S - 2 heroes chocolates

Also popped into the gym for a Pilates class (ache somewhat after last nights combat).

Nighty night. X

B - hex bread, spaghetti hoops & flora light (1.5 syns)
Mid morning munchers - blueberries & mullet light
L - stuffed butternut squash with hex cheddar
D - sw quiche & salad
S - meringue nest, blueberries & yoghurt (2.5 syns) and a chocolate coin (2 syns)

6 syns :)

Sat on my bottom all evening but got a combat classed tomorrow am so needed to rest up (ache so bad from previous classes!)

Ha - been rubbish at keeping this up to date. Had a good week but then I went out Friday night and drank loads. Was prettying hunger yesterday so had a bacon and cream cheese bagel. I then went to an American rib joint with some mates in the evening. Whoopsie!

Today was marginally better but didn't weigh anyway so who knows syn wise!

B - 2 eggs, hex toast and 2.5 syns flora light
L - nothing!
D - jacket potato, beans, hex cheddar (hehe a super large 30grams though!)
S - slice of cake and iccream, probably 20 odd syns!

Exercise wise I've spent the day cleaning and washing and cooking, didn't make the gym though!

Whoops - meant to be back on track today but not so successful! A colleague bought in cake, really yummy cake!

B - 2 eggs, hex toast and flora light
L - goulash & left over jacket spud
D - pasta with chicken & tomato sauce & hex cheddar
S - 2 pieces of cake, I can't imagine it's less than 30 syns!

No exercise either as my sciatica is still playing up!

Oh well it's weigh day so will get back on track tomorrow!

Righty - quick update before I head out to choir!

B - 2 alpen bars, apple, banana & grapes
L - tomatoey pasta leftovers
D - ham & cheese omelette
S - more grapes

Whoop - synless day :)

Not too bad a day today...

B - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, 2 eggs and flora light (3 syns)
L - pub with the boss so grilled chicken, jacket potato, jack d sauce and a tiny brown bread roll (9.5 syns)
D - grilled lamb, brown rice and tomatoes
S - muller light

So not quite as good as yesterday but still pretty good and a meal out and under syns!

Still no gym, legs still sore. Actually missing it. Meant to relax when I got in but had washing, washing up and paperwork to do!

Grump grump grump. I slipped a disc a number of years ago and it's been fine for ages but this week it's just been getting worse and worse. Went to the docs today and got some über painkillers but they've just knocked me out and feel pants :(

Find it so hard to keep on track when I feel like this and can't hit the gym. Put some pasta on quick before I call the takeaway!

B - 2 eggs, hex toast and flora light (2.5 syns)
L - grilled lamb, rice and tomatoes
D - pasta with chorizo and hex cheddar, sweetcorn (5 syns)
S - Alpen bar (3.5 syns) and a yoghurt

Plus a cocktail of pills! Syn total of 11, more than I wanted to have but less then I would have had with a takeaway!

Back