not at goal- but before/after, half way/between 4+5 stone gone.

Oh wow, Colly, you look fantastic - I think you will be my inspiration!!!

I REALLY appreciate your comments, I've been on a bit of a downer r.e my weight lately and you've lifted my spirits, so thank you so much to all. :)

Thank you Lynnella... I'm 60lb down now so almost half way through my journey. :)

Time for more pics colly, I can't wait to see them. I just love progress and B&A pics. :)

you're doing amazingly well. Its hard to keep pushing when the numbers seem overwhelming.
Everytime I see pics it shows how within everyones reach it really is, no matter how much you have to come off.

Well done colly!! I hope to reach the 4 stones gone benchmark soon. You have really inspired me.
Keep up the good work and keep sharing.
xxx

again thank you to all and good luck on your journeys (which are of course ongoing even when you reach target...). I know I still have a long way to go but to be saying I have 70lb to go instead of 130lb feels really good. I'll take some new pictures soon... I still feel a bit silly posting here when I'm so far away from goal but I just never ever thought I'd get this far. It CAN be done, and it doesn't have to be done dramatically... I still eat chocolate/junk food if I really fancy it, I don't deprive myself. Actually I'm not too sure how it's coming off ;) but long may it last... my tastebuds have changed and now I'm really into salad vegetables- now THERE'S something I'd have never seen coming...

you're doing amazingly well. Its hard to keep pushing when the numbers seem overwhelming.
Everytime I see pics it shows how within everyones reach it really is, no matter how much you have to come off.

and just to pick up on this, yes, you're so right, it's so hard to know that I've lost 4 stone but still have the same again and a bit to go. It IS overwhelming but never want to lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel. I've seen so many amazing, inspirational people on here, and I want to be one of them! :)

excuse the bare legs. new dress! size 16 :D taken about half an hour ago.

Attachments

• photo (17).JPG
    photo (17).JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 139
Looks great, bare legs and all xxx

thank you...16 stone gone, wow, you've lost almost a whole me!! absolutely unbelievable...it's people like you that make me feel like my journey is but a drop in the ocean in comparison ;) well done!

Looking good there Colly :)

Thank you Jim, now just to knuckle down and be merely overweight for summer. More specifically my birthday on June 29th. It's a scary (in a good way) thought that if I do it I'll have gone from morbidly obese to just overweight in about 7 months.

Wow - what amazing pictures Colly. You have done so well and definitely gives people like me motivation! I love the dress too :)

you are a true inspiration,well done.you look great in your photos.good luck with loosing the rest.

Wow - what amazing pictures Colly. You have done so well and definitely gives people like me motivation! I love the dress too :)

for some reason there was no thanks button on your post so I've liked it instead- but thanks ;) need to move my bum and get back into good losses, I've slowed a bit lately... although I've still lost 10lb since I posted this about a month ago :)
good luck on your journey...

you are a true inspiration,well done.you look great in your photos.good luck with loosing the rest.

thanks so much. good luck on your journey :)

Back