Not attended class for 5 weeks

bunnie

And my consultant hasnt called or text to see why/if I am coming back, I thought they normally did? DH has been working so havent been able to go, I know I should have let her know, but kind of had a funny feeling she wouldnt be bothered if I wasnt there, shes never got my name right in the 8 weeks I was there:eek:

And my consultant hasnt called or text to see why/if I am coming back, I thought they normally did? DH has been working so havent been able to go, I know I should have let her know, but kind of had a funny feeling she wouldnt be bothered if I wasnt there, shes never got my name right in the 8 weeks I was there:eek:

But maybe that's why she hasn't bothered maybe if you'd text the first time you missed she would have done. Bc she had something to follow up type of thing.

You have to think how many people just never go back! Plus they usually run multiple groups!

I've had some c text and some don't! X

She knew I wasnt going to be there the 1st week, but shes also told me before she would call/text during the week, and she hasnt. To be honest, shes more interested in her long time members and the one who just reached target after losing 8 stone.

Contrary to this it shouldn't really matter about not receiving a text etc. I don't go to my group because I want the consultant to remember my name or worry about me when I don't turn up. I go to the group for my own weight loss goals regardless of how missed I am if I don't turn up.

The most important thing is that you don't let it send you off plan. Just stick to it and then when you go back hopefully you'll have a loss. Just don't forget who you're doing this for and why you want to achieve those goals. Life is too short to worry about consultants not checking why you didn't turn up.

She knew I wasnt going to be there the 1st week, but shes also told me before she would call/text during the week, and she hasnt. To be honest, shes more interested in her long time members and the one who just reached target after losing 8 stone.

But if you'd already stopped going at only 8 weeks maybe that's why she didn't bother?! 8 weeks isn't very long. And maybe she just presumed you didn't want to go back.

But I also agree with the other persons post on here. You shouldn't be motivated by someone else asking you to come back or checking up on you this is your journey and ultimately your responsibility. You have to motivate yourself to go.

You can do it just refocus and start again we also it :) xx

Back