Not been around for a few days coz....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
....I had a bit of a scare wednesday. late afternoon i wasn't feeling great had a awful headache at one point i went very dizzy & my left side of my body went numb. After lying down for a while i was feeling a little better but a bad headache, hubby got in from work & told me i should phone in sick but me being me said i'd be ok & would go. At 7:10pm hubby walked me to work, just as i arrived on the ward a terrible pain in my chest & i pasted out, next thing i know i'm being rushed down the A+E :eek: (it's not nice being on the other side). My temp was very high, my pulse racing blood pressure had gone through the floor. I was a pin cushion for most of the night :eek:

they were going to keep me in but the only bed available in the hospital was on MY WARD......NO WAY!!!! I wasn't about to let my work collegues look after me :eek: :eek: :D. They kept me in A+E most of the night, once all the test results came back & i wasn't having heart problems they let me go home!!!!

I must say that was one hell of a bl00dy scare!!!! Never did find out what the problem actually was, probably muscular?! Anyway back at work now ;) & feeling fine!!! Anyway i can't be unwell i goon my hols next sunday :D :D.....xxxx

Wow that does not sound good at all so sorry to hear that! :(
Glad to see your back alive and kicking! :superwoman::)

Do you think it may have been CD related?

Sounds scary, glad you are OK now, just take things easy for while x

:D Hope your feeling better Mandi, my wife is the same, she was senior sister on A&E and she wont let her ex work colleagues near her when she goes up :p

How awful for you :patback: Glad to hear you are feeling better now honey.

Just take it abit easy if you can over the next week as you definitely want to be fighting fit for that fantastic holiday you have coming up.

Lots of love and hugs to you

xx

Ohhhhnnnooo?
TIA kindof comes to mind. Colour me the optimist eh? But my mum spent almost 2 years in a coma before she died, having f***ing complained about horrible headaches and so forth for a bit before a brain haemorrage. Would you consider nagging them for a proper scan, hon?

Glad you're feeling ok now Mandi, it must have been a terrible shock for you :hug99:.

Here's to you having a fantastic holiday :D

xx sj xx

Dub, so sorry to hear about your Mum hun xxxxx

Back